ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male
Number of posts : 735
Bloodline : Snow Kage/Quincy Pontifex
Married to : Dating Hope
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Chakra:
NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
experience:
NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Left_bar_bleue123243534543324342/12345678923132NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Empty_bar_bleue  (123243534543324342/12345678923132)

NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Empty
PostSubject: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Dramatis Personae (will be updated as I go along)

Sachiko Metsuki: Mother of Ashley Metsuki. Haunted over something that happened in her past.

Ashley Metsuki: DUH.(Awesome)

Misaki Harumi: Cheerful, spunky and willful, Misaki is good friends with Ashley and Ayumi (referring them as Ash and Ayu, respectively). She also has a more shy side.

Ayumi Hakura: Quiet friend of Misaki and Ashley. She possesses a lot of power, but is also extremely crippled due to her “Pandora’s Box” Genetic trait. She is a cousin of Jan’s.

Tokiume Isamu (Hayashi no Tokume): Genius Ninja hailing from Konoha. He is the leader of Team 4 and a Jounin at 16. He is the strongest of the three.

Aoi Hakura (Kiseki no Aoi): Genius ninja hailing from the northeastern country of snow. Aoi leads Snow’s team 8, the archrival of Konoha Team 4. She is crippled in the legs, but still a formidable fighter (although the weakest of the three). She is considered the wisest.

Hotaka Sakurazaki (Taian no Hotaka): Genius Ninja from the village of Wind in the east. Hotaka leads team 6 of Wind. He is considered the fastest of the three.

-------<Start>-------

“The shinobi were born in destruction—and yet, during their lives, it is also their job to create and heal as well as destroy. Remember that…this is an important day for you…I’m sorry I couldn’t make the ceremony. I’ll see you later.” Sachiko Metsuki smiled as she left her home—but it slid off her face as soon as she left. She had had the dream again. The thousands of hands—“Why did you not save us? Why didn’t you care?” The anger—the pleading tone—they dragged onto her like a plow on a cattle, forced to move forwards. How long can I take this?

“Today is a…momentous day for all of you. Today is the first day you will be known as ninja—the first day you are a member of this village—the first day you are a part in the destiny of Konoha. This is, to all extents, your second birth. Now…please come up and get your head protectors…Misaki Harumi.” Misaki, a raven-haired, friendly girl, stood up shyly and took the head-protector. Dark blue, with a burnished Steel top, it was actually somewhat inexpensive, but what it represented was more than what some would give gold for. “Masahiro Tomoko.” Bespectacled, brown-haired and yet good-looking in his own way, Masahiro received the head protector with a dignity that wouldn’t have been out of place in a political dinner. Ashley Metsuki watched each student. The way that each received their head protector showed a glimpse of their inner selves. Misaki’s implied that inside, she probably cared very much of other’s opinion of her. Masahiro’s more dignified way reflected one more likely to stick to guidelines. Several other students were called before she was called up. She walked down the steps from each desk haltingly. Misaki and Ayumi Hakura, her two closet friends, smiled encouragingly. Walking forwards, she took the protector. It was cold physically—and yet it had a warm glow. She walked back to her seat, as Misaki wolf-whistled. Of the three, Misaki was the more empowering—headstrong, slightly more mature and experienced. Ayumi was the quiet one of the three; strong-willed but sickly. Ashley was somewhere in between, and the other two looked to her usually to bridge the gap. However, while Ashley was basking in the glow of the head protector—it literally seemed to glow (in fact, it was just light reflecting from the ceiling lamps, but that would just ruin this literary moment). “You will be each assigned your group and your leader. You will be assigned in units of three. Team one: Satoru Tatsuya, Hong Mei Ling, and Kaoru Uchiha.” Satoru and Kaoru high-fived (they were close friends) while Mei Ling, an exchange student from the distant country of Shan Guo, looked on cheerfully—her eternally cheerful attitude was what she was generally known for. “…Team Four, Ayumi Hakura, Ashley Metsuki, Kenichi Madoka.” Ayumi smiled and waved, while Kenichi nodded to Ashley in lieu of greeting. “You will head over to the room where your sensei will be waiting for you…but for now, it’s break…as the word implies, take a break.” The teacher left as the new genin began to meet with their comrades. Misaki waved Ayumi and Ashley over. “Ash, Ayu, get over here!” The three walked over. “Heh…my team doesn’t look so bad. Yuu Nara and Masato Kioshi…Masato is kind of on the quiet side, and Yuu’s a bit…lazy, but I think we should do fine…hope you two do well with Kenichi…who’s your sensei?” Ayumi quietly looked at her sheet. “Tokiume Isamu.” Misaki cheerfully clapped them on the shoulder. “Lucky! You get the geinus…” she leaned over excitedly. “I heard he’s hot.” Ayumi’s face colored, even if it was true. Tokiume Isame, also known as Hayashi no Toki (Toki of the forest) was one of the three genius-nin from two years ago. Of that generation, many had excelled, but there were three that stood out, each from a different continent. Toki of the western continent, Hotaka Sakurazaki of the east, and Aoi Hakura of the North each represented the three largest powers in the world. All three were fifteen and Jounin capable of fighting on par with ANBU—they were considered the top choices for kage. To be assigned to them was an honor, even if it was picked randomly. Misaki grinned at Ayumi’s embarrassed expression and turned to go. “Have to get back to my unit…see you around, Ayu and Ash!” She rejoined her team members, who were also heading for the door. Kenichi motioned to the two. “Come on, let’s go.” Soundlessly, Ayumi followed, with Ashley also following.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:
NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Left_bar_bleue123243534543324342/12345678923132NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Empty_bar_bleue  (123243534543324342/12345678923132)

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:27 pm

However, having a local celebrity lead your squad led to much nervousness—the idea had a way of making you wonder if you were good enough. Ayumi kneeled down in the empty classroom and closed her eyes, her face betraying no emotion. Kenichi paced around the room, while Ashley nervously and unconsciously flicked open and then closed the lid to her lighter. Ashley’s heart skipped a beat as the door opened, and Tokiume walked in. One thing about Misaki—her gossip tends to be sappy and pointless, but she’s usually right. Tokiume DID look somewhat stunning—even Kenichi seemed slightly dazed—as he sat down, his lips a tight slash. “You all fail. Go back to your homes.” Kenichi almost fell over in shock, as did Ashley—and then Tokiume grinned. “Nah, just jokin’ with you. I’m Tokiume…but just call me Toki, I hate Tokiume, I don’t think the –ume actually has any use.” Ayumi seemed completely undisturbed by the thought that she had been duped (on the other hand, she hadn’t even taken the bait). Ashley looked at him unsteadily. “So…you’re our sensei, sir?” “…Don’t say sir, it reminds me of old men…tottering about saying ‘When I was your age, we had to kill each other to be Chuunin…back in the good ol’ days when bicycles were the newest fad’…just call me Toki. No Sensei. No Sir. Toki. TOKI.” Kenichi sighed. “So are you going to teach us?” Toki turned and flashed him a dazzling smile. “Yes. But first, introductions. You know…favorite colors…likes and dislikes…” Kenichi and Ashley both glared at him. Do we look like 6-year olds to you? Seemingly unknowing, he pointed at Ayumi. “Alright, you first.” Ayumi spoke extremely softly. “I’m Ayumi Hakura—I’m an exchange student from the village of Snow. My favorite color is blue, and I like quiet places and I dislike crowded malls.” Toki smiled encouragingly and then turned to Kenichi. “You next.” Kenichi glared at him, but started. “I’m Kenichi Madoka, and my favorite color is Red. I like Rain, I dislike snow.” He finished quickly. “Errr…Well, I’m Ashley Metsuki. My favorite color isturqoise, and I like Pie,Tacoes,Random Things,Flutes and Blue Eyes I dislike Unrandom Things,Milk,People annoying me,People and people who underestimate me.” For a moment, Toki struggled to fit that into a semi legible statement. “Uhhh…I see. Well, I’m Tokiume Isame. My favorite color is Pink (Ashley was certain that he was joking), and I enjoy robbing orphans and emotionally crushing little children.” Ayumi was as serene as always, but Kenichi and Ashley exchanged glances. I hope to god he’s joking…but he talked with a straight face… “Well, the first step to leaving you an emotional wreck is to test you guys. I’m almost certain you’ll fail, but we’ll be going against Team Three, lead by Ayaka Haruno…they’re not a bad team…but I hope to god we’re better. Of the 10 teams formed, only three of them will become genin…and in this test, the loser won’t make it in.” Ayumi nodded. “Who’s in team three?” “uhhh…I forgot.” “I hope it’s not some overenthusiastic dolt…”

“We’ll kick your asses!” Misaki was in her usual morning caffeine-high, literally keeping only one foot on the ground at best. Kenichi laughed. “Don’t bet on it.” Misaki waved to Ayumi and Ash. “I don’t want to go back to the academy…so I won’t go easy on you, Ash! Same with you, Ayu!” Ayumi looked back quietly. “But we don’t even know what are we gonna do yet…” At that moment, Ayaka and Toki entered. Ayaka, a pink-haired, punkish woman, twirled her kunai and tossed three pink bells to her team, while Toki handed three purple bells, looking a bit put off. “Seriously, Ayaka, that coin was rigged…How the hell does it get Tails three times in a row?” Ayaka grinned back. “You’re just jealous.” After a while of bickering, the two sensei sat on a stump. “Alright, everybody…it’s 8:50 PM right now. This test will start at 9:00 PM and end at 10:00 PM. In that time, the goal is to keep you team’s balls…errr…bells. It can change hands any amount of times, as long as, at the end, you have more balls…errrr…” Ayaka glared. “Say ‘balls’ intentionally and pretend it’s a mistake again and you’ll lose yours.” Toki sidled away from her nervously. “Well, anyway, you need to have more bells than the opponent. We thought that the regular bell test was a crock of shit, since we could beat you anyday.” Kenichi and Misaki seethed, while Yuu Nara wasn’t listening at all, instead spinning his kunai idly. “Well, you people can start as soon as we bring you to opposite sides…Losers go with Toki, winners come with me.” Ayaka motioned—and nobody followed her. “Wow, you guys are hopeless. Yuu, Masato and Misaki, come with me.” Misaki grinned as she followed. “Good luck!” Ayumi waved quietly. As soon as they were out of earshot, Toki looked at them. “They’re walking to the other side, so you guys got ten minutes to think of a strategy.” Kenichi sat down on the stump. “So what do we know?” Ayumi suddenly spoke up. “We’re in a forest that has recently rained, so the earth, is damp. It’s autumn, so light would easily reflect off leaves, and the dampness will lead to a limitation of vision.” Kenichi stared at Ayumi in awe, but Ashley was used to it. Ayumi always seemed quiet and docile, but she missed very little, and she could be relied on for information if she was needed. Ashley took out the bells. “Well, each of us get one…” Kenichi held up a hand. “Wait a minute. I know Yuu…he’s a good strategist, but he always expects others to do the obvious. He’ll expect us to do this kind of thing…so as soon as one of us loses, we’ll lose a bell. But if we put all our eggs in one basket, then they have a 66% chance of not finding it even if we do lose, but also a 33% of a total victory. However, Yuu will send his teammates 1-on-1 in three theatres. So we can take advantage of this by…”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:27 pm

Misaki slowly unfurled the scroll. Thousands of entries were written down—“Kunai, wooden stave—1.5 meter, Manriki Chain, 3 meters length…” She put her hand onto “Kusanagi”. Instantly, with an aesthetic poof, a scythe attached to a chain appeared in the air. Snatching it, she turned to Yuu and Masato. “Are we ready to kick some @$$?” Yuu shrugged. “Whatever…let’s get this over with.” Masato nodded, taking up a sheet of paper. Well, I guess I feel bad, fighting Ayu and Ash…but it has to be done. “Let’s go…”

Masato took up his sheet of paper and folded it into a crane. “Shadow Replication: A Thousand Cranes of Sadako! (This is named after a Leukemia victim in World War II. It is in Japanese legend that one who folds a thousand cranes will be cured of any disease. Sadako only made it to 663, and she died. Ha ha.) Scores of paper cranes scattered into the air.

Kenichi folded his hands into handseals. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu—Shadow Replication/Clone!” nine clones appeared, each a perfect copy of Kenichi. Alright, this will be difficult…

Ayumi Sat on the ground in a meditation stance. She slowly stretched out her mind out as, similar to a sonar, each blip of chakra signatures represented a person or clone. Thousands of tiny sparks of Chakra, and nine shadow clones, as well as Kenichi and Ashley…what are those sparks? However, it was not her job.

Misaki saw them first. As planned, she raised a small cylinder and lit it with a small spark of chakra. The firecracker shot into the sky, forming a red starburst, the signal for, Theyr’e Here! “Dammit, get over here fast…” How was I to know they’d all bunch into one group? She swung with her Kusarigama, the chain shooting at Kenichi, who kicked it aside…

Yuu saw the blast of light. “Alright, I’m going to help.” He leapt into the trees—but Masato’s eyes widened behind his eyelids. He could see the viewpoints of each of the thousand cranes, and one of them had just seen something—Team Toki. What the… And then another crane saw another set—and two others also showed up. Crap, it’s a trap! And then crane after crane faded out.

Leaping over a kunai, Misaki suddenly grabbed a log, pushing it in the way of two shuriken. Feigning wounds with a basic illusion, she drifted into the trees, already taking out the scroll as the three looked at the “body”. “Weapon Jutsu—Dance of Demon Blades!” Instantly, twenty wire-guided swords were summoned. Using her fingers like an expert puppeteer, she guided it into the three—no lethal spots, but enough to cause pain. The three looked up in shock—and then poofed into nonexistence, just as Yuu arrived. “What happene—oh hell.” Oh my God… Misaki ran past him. “We’ve been duped.”

Masato barely dodged the shuriken. He suddenly threw a paper crane that homed in onto Ashley—and was knocked aside as Ashley cut it apart—and a blast os smoke enveloped. The paper crane had been made of a smokebomb. He threw three kunai—and then, in a pulse of raw electricity, the kunai suddenly reversed directions, suddenly magnetized by the pulse, homing in on Masato’s head protector. Crap, it’s steel. He leapt aside as the kunai buried themselves in a tree. I wonder how the others are doing…

Yuu and Misaki talked quickly as they ran. “Dammit…we should have seen it coming. They’re probably all focusing on Masato…which means we can bag them there and take their bells.” Misaki shook her head. “No…one would stay behind and hold all the bells so that it’s no risk.” Yuu grinned. “Then we can get them there…I’ll hold off the other two with Masato by using my shadow imitation…you head for the one left behind.” Misaki grinned back. “It’s probably Ayumi, and both of us know each other’s moves…this shouldn’t be hard.” The two split.

“You’re not doing too bad yourself.” Ashley’s shuriken shot through the woods, intent on hitting Masato. He knocked them aside with his kunai—and felt a sharp pain in his hand as the electric charge in the Shuriken dispelled itself in his hand, causing his arm protector to spark. However, he couldn’t keep up in the woods. Suddenly, a kick struck him in the back, sending him careening into the ground. Ashley suddenly held out her hand. A second ago empty, a ball of electricity, sparking blue, was already forming in her hand. “Well, this is a Chuunin-leveled move, but I think this is over already…Chidori Cannon! Instantly, the ray of electricity shot at Masato as he raised his hand to block. He fell in a smoking heap. “Alright…that probably scorched all your chakra circuits…sorry there, I need the bell.” Ashley walked closer—and then Masato turned from his facedown position, a fire already building in his throat. “Fire Release: Grand fireball!” Ashley quickly sent up a barrier of electricity, but it was not enough, the fire scorching her skin. “How can you still use handseals?” Masato smiled and held up his arm-protector, slightly molten now. “Steel conducts electricity…and cloth is generally a moderately good insulation for electricity…when you fired your Chidori cannon, your shuriken magnetized the arm protectors—which pulled the electricity almost completely into the armguard. My left arm got burned badly…but it’s worth it.” Suddenly, thousands of paper cranes appeared, some sign engraved on it—exploding notes. “Fire rebirth—Death of a thousand Phoenixes!” The explosion rocked the forest.

Ayumi looked up just in time to see the arrow coming at her. She turned her head minutely, the arrow passing her by as she leapt into ready position. Misaki’s bow Poofed out of existence. “Not bad. Not bad at all.” Ayumi nodded solemnly. “I’m going to give my all, alright?” “Of course, Ayu…you know you can’t beat me.” Ayumi smiled. “Maybe…” and then a halo of papers circled around her waist. She plucked one and threw it, at which hwat looked like a bird of blue light shot at Misaki. Jumping aside, Misaki suddenly ran her finger across her scroll, sending a motley mix of Kunai, swords and spears at Ayumi. Suddenly bringing up a glove, Ayumi pulled the covering off. “Kazaana—Wind tunnel!” As if by some black hole in a hidden dimension, a gust of wind [ulled all the weapons into a hole in Ayumi’s hand. Pulling the glove back on, the gust stopped instantly. “I knew you’d pull Wind tunnel on me…” Ayumi smiled slightly and spun her own staff, black and similar to those used by Buddhist monks. Misaki withdrew a long, metal half stave, and they ran towards each other.

Kenichi looked at his watch. 9:56…just 4 more minutes… and suddenly, he felt his neck tighten. He looked down and just barely made out a black ribbon that stretched up his front to his neck. “Gotcha…I guessed you would be hiding out and keeping all the bells.” Yuu walked forwards, his shadow neck bind loosening enough so that Kenichi could breathe, but couldn’t escape. Kenichi didn’t say a thing as the shadow shuffled thorugh the pockets to the source of the clinking—and withdrew two shuriken, strung on a string to create a clinking noise. Then the clock struck 10:00. “hehehe…” Yuu gaped. “What the hell?! Who’s it with?” Kenichi grinned evilly. “nobody…it didn’t say that you have to have your bells with you…it only said that you had to have more by the end…and I guess it’s a tie.”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Toki and Ayaka watched the motley lot. Ashley was nursing burns; Kenichi was rubbing his neck gingerly. Misaki was slightly battered, Masato’s hair was smoking, and only Yuu and Ayumi looked completely unharmed. “Well…despite all your best efforts and teamwork, neither team got the other’s bells…which means that this is a tie.” Toki looked grim. “I expected better of you. So all of you fai…” at that moment, he let out an explosive chuckle, and then finally gave up, laughing. “Screw this, I can’t keep this up…I’ll put all of you in for promotion. Training starts tomorrow.”

Sachiko knew what this dream was. She had had it a thousand times before. Please, let it just pass…no…but there was no stopping it. Almost automatically, she walked forwards through the battlefield—and she saw herself again, opening her eyes and looking around at the slaughter around her. Crows were already pecking at some of the bodies, but there were many—Sachiko would never be sure how many, but there still were. It was an execution field. The Sachiko watching all this failed to wrench her eyes away, as, like a thousand times before, the younger Sachiko looked at each body in horror—most of her clan, her family—and finally she saw her husband. Sachiko already knew what would happen next, as her younger self ran in horror—and then, unlike what happened, each body stood up, many with still-bleeding wounds, holding on to her legs—then her arms—finally burying her completely…and both Sachikos screamed a scream that nobody would hear.

Sachiko bolted awake, the moonlight shining through the window. She knew she had berated herself to it a thousand times before. It’s all my fault…She had been one of the many Metsuki who had rebelled against the local government of Rain during an uprising—and had been soundly defeated. Because she had been too slow, her unit of rebels had been caught. Rain had a “no prisoners” policy, and the resulting massacre still ingrained itself into her mind. She drew a kunai and slowly drew a thin cut across her wrist. The pain was unpleasant—and yet it was a relief—a kind of escape. But how long can I carry this cross of guilt until I cannot carry anymore?
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 pm

-------<Timeskip past a few weeks>-------

“You know, delivering mail isn’t half as fun as you’d expect it to be.” Kenichi sighed as he slung the mailbag over his shoulder. Ayumi also sat down, followed by Ashley. “That was…totally pointless.” Toki tried to grin encouragingly. “It was character building…well, I guess you’re right, that was pretty pointless.” “Character building, my ass.” Tokiume shrugged. “Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we are going on a mission to sand…” The three cheered, and even Ayumi managed a smile—“to deliver mail.” Kenichi and Ashley groaned. “Great, more letter delivering.” Toki, as upbeat as always, tried to cheer them up. “Well, we’ll be meeting up with Snow’s Team 8.” Ayumi nodded readily—as always. Kenichi sighed. “Whoop-de-friggin’ do…going to go deliver letters with lots of people…but I’m guessing there really ain’t a choice.” Toki smiled. “Exactly.”

4 days later

“God, I hate cacti.” Ashley wiped her brow as Kenichi, Ayumi and Toki struggled under the glaring sun for Sand’s Port. Ayumi, despite her frail body, had doggedly continued, but she was obviously tiring. Toki, meanwhile, had not noticed, and was strumming on a banjo, as, complete with Poncho and Sombrero, he strode across the desert to the rapidly closing city. That is, until Ayumi fell facefirst into the sand. Ashley stumbled over. “Are you alright?” Ayumi struggled up, sweating profusely. Tokiume sighed. “Screw it, I’ll carry her.” Kenichi fell into step behind Ashely. “Makes me wish I fainted.” Ashley smacked him over the head, leaving him in the sand as he spluttered. However, in front of them, Tokiume had stopped. He held up a hand. “I know you’re there…” Suddenly, he threw his kunai, knocking one that had been shooting at him aside. “As alert as always, Hayashi no Toki (Toki of the Forest).” Four people came out, three genin and somebody on a wheelchair. Toki nodded grimly in greeting. “Kiseki no Aoi…(Aoi of Miracles) so you were waiting?” And then the two broke into grins, Aoi wheeling herself over, the two embracing each other. “So…these are your students?” “Yes…and they’ll totally rape your little midgets.” “Well, two of them…Ayumi looks pretty tired.” Kenichi started in surprise. “You know Ayumi?” Aoi turned and smiled. “I’m her cousin.” Indeed, Aoi’s peaceful expression and simple, straight black hair did resemble Ayumi’s. “Alright…I’ll take care of Ayumi…let’s head to the city.” Aoi’s three students responded differently. A blonde girl waved cheerily. Nearby, another boy whose straight black hair indicated another Hakura grinned as well, while the third, a brown-haired boy just nodded in greeting. The blonde girl ran over first eagerly. “Hiya…so you people are from Konoha? I heard that they eat people there…” WHAT?! “…I heard so much about you people…how do cats taste?” The boy walked over, somewhat abashed. “Sorry there about Iria…she’s a bit on the…crazy side at times.” Iria, who wasn’t listening, continued droning on, her sentences now involving man-eating gloves and kunai that could grow to the size of a sword. Kirei then pointed to the brown-haired boy. “He’s Mikihisa Ayase…but he doesn’t really talk much…I’m Kirei Hakura, by the way.” Kenichi and Ashley introduced themselves as they walked into Sand port.

Sand Port was a massive city—an oasis in the wilderness, demonstrated at the fountains in almost every square. Many ships were docked—Shan Guo Junks, Country of Frost Steamships, Konoha Freighters, and Seaport Battleships. The delivery was for an old woman. “Fanks there, yu’ngsters…mah dear Wil’lum passed ‘way sum years passed, ah’ve been havin’ truble talkin’ to mah kids…fanks there, kids…do you want a lollipop?” Ashley looked at the lollipop (it literally looked 20 years old) and took it just so she wouldn’t hurt the lady’s feelings. However, at the nearest corner, she threw it into the wharf while Tokiume tried to negotiate the wages of delivering the letter. Ayumi, though ,was sweating and staring intensely at something on a snow military ship, unnoticed by Mikihisa, Kenichi, Iria and Kirei. Suddenly, she strode towards it. Ashley ran up to her. “Where are you going?” Ayumi pointed at two men pulling what looked like a wrapped sack on a airship. “There’s someone in there.” Ashley tried to reason with her. “Maybe it’s an animal?” “No, it’s definitely a person.” She ran toward the airship’s hold. Oh, dear…Ashley ran after Ayumi.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Kirei motioned to Kirei, Mikihisa and Kenichi. “Are they SUPPOSED to be going in there?” Mikihisa shrugged. “They’ll just get lsot and come back out again…no fuss.” Kenichi was inclined to agree. So, literally dragging Iria, Kirei ran after them. He quickly ran through the hatch—there was a straight hallway, lighted by dim electric lights. Iria opened her mouth, but Kirei quickly stuffed his fist in her mouth. “We don’t know what the hell is in here.” He pulled her into the nearest door down the corridor—right onto a flight of stairs. Tumbling down, his head slammed forcefully onto the metal deck. After he stopped seeing starts (he had started to become convinced that he had seen half the universe already) he looked up. Iria, Ayumi and Ashley were all looking at him. “Are you alright?” “Yes, fine…” and then he saw the empty bag—and a quivering shape. “who is—” and then Kirei realized it was a huddled human, whimpering and coughing. Ayumi walked over to her and put her thick sand cloak over the person—a girl. Ashley explained quickly. “She was the one in the bag…I think she’s poisoned or sick.” Iria’s eyes widened. “But…can’t people in Konoha cure the sick instantly by doing some kind of dance?” Kirei sighed. “Iria, no.” “Awww…” Kirei put the palm of his hand on the girl’s head and closed his eyes. Slowly, a dim green glow brightened around his palm, a soft glow that made everybody feel at peace while it lasted. Kirei looked up. “She’ll be fine…for now. I’m a Hakura…I can heal basic sicknesses if I had my equipment, but the most I can do is hold them ba—” and then the very ground underneath them shook. Iria looked out the window—the ships and other airships were moving away. “Crap—they took off!”

Mikihisa and Kenichi were talking when they were both bowled over by a shape. Aoi and Tokiume also turned in surprised as the person gave a cry of anguish as the airship lifted off. Then Kenichi and Mikihisa also gaped when they realized that the airship with Ayumi, Ashley, Iria and Kirei onboard had just lifted off. The person also seemed to be bemoaning the same thing. Aoi turned to Toki. “I think she knows something.” She wheelchaired over and smiled kindly. “Dear, do you know something about that airship?” The person turned, a ragged brown cloak and hood revealing a bespectacled girl, about the same age as the Genin, with a face too grieved for tears. “T-they took Kiri.” “Who?” and the n the girl slumped over, falling straight into Aoi’s lap.

The four genin (minus the unconscious girl) sat on top of a giant cargo box. There were no lamps, so as long as nobody looked up at the ceiling too carefully, they were well hidden. “Alright…considering they dragged somebody into the hold…” Kirei looked at the others. Ayumi, still badly drained from the desert, looked almost as bad as the now-sleeping but still-shivering girl next to her. Iria and Ashley nodded. “We need to find what the hell they’re doing…” Iria suddenly took out a wire. “Let’s check what’s in these containers.” Sticking a wire into the lock, she jiggled it for a moment, and the lock popped open—revealing water. “Not surprising…” they moved on to the next one—flight oil. “Not unusual either…” but on the third one, something tumbled out onto Ashley—who jumped back in shock. The decaying body of a shinobi, a bloodied white robe, vest and head protector (denoting the shinobi as a Snow shinobi) still intact. Iria gave a small shrill squeak, and even Kirei almost cried out in shock. Quickly pushing, they put the body in and closed the container. Ayumi, who had not come along, looked over from the top of another container. “What’s wrong?” “o_____o there are bodies in there!” Ayumi stared. “Not to mention their spirits.” Iria turned. “S-spirits?” “I’ll show them to you.” Taking out a small slip of paper with writing inscribed—a sutra, Ayumi stuck it into midair—to show a rather handsome-looking man, who waved cheerfully, despite the bloody furrows on his uniform. However, before he could speak (and before iria could scream), Ayumi threw another small sheet, somehow hitting the spirit. For a moment, it seemed to distort—and then it faded away. Iria shivered. “That was a g-ghost?” “Yes…I don’t think everyone can see them without using sutras.” Ashely shivered. and she has to live through all of that? indeed, Ayumi didn’t even seemed alarmed at the body. However, Ayumi turned to Ashley. “The girl’s awake now…”

Tokiume, Kenichi, Aoi and even Mikihisa (As hard as he tried not to look shocked) gaped in awe at the sheer amount of food the girl ate. “Whoa there…you’re gonna choke like that…” finally, though, the girl stopped, wrapping some of the leftovers in her cloak. Aoi looked at it. “What are you doing?” “Saving it for Kiri…just in case…you know.” Aoi smiled kindly. “Don’t’ worry, we’ll get her back…who are you?” “I’m Siri. Kiri’s my twin sister…we’ve lived here all our lives. But one day while begging, we heard these people talking about killing someone. We got caught, but I left Kiri behind…” she once again seemed to be at the verge of tears. Aoi patted her on the back. “Don’t worry, we’ll find her…we need to find out students as well. Until then, want to come along?” Siri nodded mutely.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:20 pm

The girl had the cheerful face that would usually have been more than contagious enough to make others who saw it smile if not for its pitiful emaciation. At the moment, the girl looked at them in mixed confusion, wariness and fear. Ayumi smiled reassuringly. “Don’t worry, we won’t” suddenly, she tumbled over as Iria landed on top of her. “So you were the one in the bag? Are you a tengu?” Kirei’s eyebrow shot up. “What the hell is a tengu?” “Theyr’e forest spiri—” “—never mind, I don’t think I want to know.” Ayumi sat next to the girl, offering some food—which was devoured in an instant, with not even a single crumb to give proof of its existence. “What’s your name?” through mouthfuls, Ayumi somehow managed to make out the garbled response. “So…Kiri, why are you in here?” Instantly, Kiri’s eyes widened in panic. “I swear, I wasn’t listening in, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Ayumi slowly calmed her down. “Don’t worry, we’re stuck here too…what did you hear?” “Well, they were speaking with an odd accent, so I didn’t hear very clearly…” “They?” “These weird guys in black robes. Looked rich.” “Well, what did you understand?” “They said something about ‘the attack’, and then I sneezed…so they came after Siri and I,” “Siri?” “My Fraternal sister…she’s usually the one who takes care of me…I just get in the way…I can’t really help much usually.” Ashley and Iria smiled. “Don’t say that…you’re helping us try to get you back to sand…and for us to get out.” Iria grinned as well. “You’re pretty docile for a tengu!” Kirei glared at her. “Shut. Up. Please.” Kirei held up a hand. “Come on, that’s all well and good, but we first need to find where we’re going. Let’s send somebody to check.” Then he stopped. “Uhhh…why is everyone staring at me?”

“…Black robed?” “Yeah…and they had these weird things on their arms—like a tin can with holes poked into it.” Aoi’s expression darkened. “Sound mercenaries.” Toki held his head in his hands. “But why are they using a snow airship?” Aoi’s eyes showed a small hint of pride as she spoke. “Because the Merchant’s Guild makes them the best.” As much as Toki wanted to argue, he knew it was true. The merchant’s guild had started in the village of snow, seaport and several other small villages that nevertheless happened to be at the most vital points in shipping lanes. In 20 years, as the Holy Church started to spread, the Merchant’s Guild had outdone any and all competitors (also driving many Konoha shipping companies out of business) in shipping speed, and prices. In 24, the Merchant’s Guild had a monopoly on all trade between the three continents. It was likely the guild could be defeated in war, but it had made itself indispensable in trade—not to mention its technological edge (from its eternal search for faster transport) and almost-unlimited resources in terms of money. Many in the other leagues on the continent of Hayashi (Such as Konoha’s league, the Hayashi Alliance) and others saw the merchant’s guild as exploiters, but there was little to be done. However, Toki wrenched himself form the pointless repetition of reminiscence and returned to the pressing matter. “Snow can’t be working with ‘em…the Merchant’s Guild and Shinsei league are enemies.” “Then they must have broken into the ship.” “Well, their motive is obviously assassination…but who?” Toki stood up. “Let’s ask the merchant’s guild embassy.”

Flashing a laminated card, Aoi wheeled past the guards (who still eyed the Konoha-nin with suspicion, menacing them with rifles) and rolled up to the desk. “Tell me all the ships moving in and moving out this week.” The secretary, despite being surprised at the sudden request, gave in to instinct and took out the scheduled. While Kenichi and Mikihisa watched, Toki flipped through it.

“Incoming ships:
M.G.A. (Merchant Guild Airship) Pride of Tommorow
F.T.S. (Frost Transport Ship) Glacier Edge
M.G.S. (Merchant Guild Ship) Moonlight Maiden
H.C.S. (Holy Church Ship) Heaven’s Feel
M.G.S. Tommorow’s Way

Outgoing Ships:
H.A.S. (Hayashi Alliance Ship) Sakura Haruno Iternational Transport[/b]
M.G.A. Blade Dancer
M.G.S. Fool’s Mate
M.G.S. Driggar (lol this is an anagram for Hagrid)”

“Well, Blade Dancer was the ship they took…the others aren’t important at all…I’m guessing it’s an Incoming ship. Glacier Edge is a heavy battleship—a destroyer like the Blade Dancer isn’t a match for it. Heaven’s Feel is a Holy Church ship…Moonlight Maiden brings, as the name kind of implies, moonshine (alcohol), and the Pride of Tommorow is a light cruiser, they won’t attack it. It’s Tommorow’s way.”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:26 pm

(Some random pics)

NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) RandompersonIII
Oringinal inpsiration of Masahiro Tomoko. He becomes an important character later on.

NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Aoi1
Aoi Hakura. She's the same one as the one in Jan's Fanfic.

NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) AyumiHakura
Ayumi Hakura: She's actually Isumi Sanganomiya from Hayate no Gotoku, but she's mad cute--not sexually attractive cute, just kawaii~ cute

NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Siri-1
Siri: Same one as in Jan's fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:01 am

Kirei silently cursed everybody as he looked around the corner. Dammit, sneaking’s not my thing. He checked the metal device on his arm. It was capable of holding and firing needles at a moment’s notice—a needle rack. Satisfied that it was fully loaded, he looked down both ends of the corridor. This was the worst place for a shinobi or an assassin—the halls had very few alcoves, and you the central hallway could see down every corridor. The only relief was that the lamps were dim. Using the narrow walkway to his advantage, Kirei spread his legs apart, keeping him above the light in the shadows. As a soldier opened the door. As Kiri described, he was indeed wearing a black robe—and a strange device that Kirei recognized as a sound amplifier, used by Sound ninja or those under their hire. Kirei slowly drew out a needle gun. The size of a handgun, he carefully aimed and squeezed off a shot. The man fell without a sound as the poison spread through him. Landing silently, Kirei bound and gagged the man, stuffing him into a broom closet. As a precaution, he tied the man’s hands to a Thunder exploding note (from the 1st Naruto movie—the jail had a note with the Kanji (chinese) character for “Thunder”, and Naruto was shocked every time he touched it). Stripping the man and switching clothes—the man was short enough so that the bulge from oversize did not show itself overmuch. Then, for a precaution, he also assumed the man’s likeness. Trying to look confident, he walked back. A few soldiers turned, as if they knew something was wrong but couldn’t quite place it. Suddenly walking into an alcove, he opened a door a random—the men’s bathroom, stagnant from the alck of plumbing form an airborne ship. As he hid inside there, he realized that Iria’s rumour that Airship’s toilets led straight out of the airship was wrong. He regained his breath and stepped outside, into another room—he was lucky this time—the whole map room was opened up. Trying to look nonchalant, he inched between two mercenary pilots. The maps showed the great sea that separated the three continents. There was a single line of pins, held together with ribbons. It seemed to show the path of something, and there were notes on the map referring to each location. The final pin was in the middle of the sea, and it intersected iwht another ribbon of pins—straight from sand port. This ship, Kirei realized as the puzzle piece clicked into position. So they’re trying to intercept this thing? Pinned all around the map were newspaper clippings. “Pontifex’s wife to visit Sand” was the main gist of every headline. The latest one was from today. “As confirmed, the wife of Pontifex Hakura, Mizuki Fujibayashi Hakura—” Grandma, Kirei realized “—will attend a summit in sand. The ship is scheduled to arrive in two days.” Kirei quickly tore off one clipping—just as the door opened. “Who are you?” Kirei turned around slowly, gazing at the musket barrel pointing at him. Mustering his voice, he tried to get some amount of confidence in his voice. “I was just looking for…errr…a screwdriver.” “Why the hell would you need a screwdriver?” “My watch’s broken.” The man walked over. “Let me see…” Kirei pulled his sleeve—and slammed the release on his needle rack. The needle stabbed straight into the man’s arteries, poison spreading through the nervous system. Quickly running back to where the gagged man still lay unconscious (albeit smoking from what had been intended as an epic escape). Switching the clothes back, Kirei ungagged the man and left him in the bathroom, returning to the hold.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:02 am

“What’s so important about tomorrow’s way?” “Well, assuming they’re terrorists, Tommorow’s Way was the first of the cruise liners. It represents the safety of sea travel now.” Tokiume contemplated it. “But is there anything important?” “…no, not really.” “Alright…because…I don’t see any point there would be in targeting a cruise ship, especially if it held sound citizens.” “Yes, but…what others are there?” “Well, what’s Akatsuki’s greatest enemy?” “…The holy church, obviously…” “So why not Heaven’s Feel?” “…you have a point.” Aoi looked outside the café they were eating from. “You know…this calm before a storm feels so…unnatural…” “Yes, that’s true…but it’s our job to keep this storm from getting out of control…alright, Aoi, you take the Heaven’s Feel, since you’re a bishop of the church…I’ll take Tommorow’s Way. I’ll Take Mikihisa and Siri, you take Kenichi.” The two nodded. “Heh…just like the old days, eh?” “Yep.”

Ayumi, Ashley, Iria and Kiri were grim as they digested the news. “So they’re planning to sneak-attack a ship?” “Yes…and we lose either way. If we win, we’re stuck here…if they lose, we get shot down, and we’re screwed over.” Iria looked around. “Well, I heard most of these airships have an escape hatch…the only thing we need to do is alert the other ship of our presence and then puncture the gasbags on this thing—not so the thing just falls into the water, but enough so that it’s low to the point that we can jump off.” Ashley and Kirei were more skeptical. “But how do we let them know that they’re about to be shot to bits?” “Well, we need to activate one of the weapons…” Damn it, this will be difficult…

The Next Day, Speedboat in the Great Sea

“Is this normal for a Jounin, to be able to randomly come up with motorboats?” Kenichi tried to make himself heard above the foam. Aoi grinned as she steered, her wheelchair’s brakes engaged to rpevent her from falling back. “No, just consider it a perk from being the granddaughter of one of the richest and most influential people in the world. They continued in silence for some time (well, you couldn’t really call silence, considering that the sound of the motors), but Aoi finally broke the silence. “So…how’s Toki? I bet he’s a fag…” “No, no…he’s a great teacher…” “Really? An honest one?” Kenichi considered it. ”You all fail…naaah, just kidding…” “…You may as well go back to the academy…naaah, just messin’ with you.” “Well, nto really.” “Well, at least you’re honest…how’s Siri doing?” Kenichi looked over behind him. Siri had produced a short, rather dirty-looking but obviously still-valuable and sharp knife. “What is that?” “It’s the only possession I have…It’s a Skean Dhu.” “A Scottish dirk,” Aoi clarified over the din. “Do you know how to use it?” “Well, I think I do…” Aoi smiled. “You’’ll be fine.”

H.C.S. Heaven’s Feel

The watchman watched the sun rise. It’s the same here as anywhere… suddenly, something shot past him—a kunai. He looked up in shock, already rifle to his shoulder—and then several more kunai embedded themselves into his shoulder, the volley gun already spitting its deadly fangs of death, kunai falling and almost compeltley covering the deck. “We’re under fire!” Suddenly, two black-robed men raised their hands, both muttering simultaneously, “Innocence, Activate!” Two barriers covered the hatch for a moment—enough for several Church Musketeers to come out and fire several bullets into the volley gun, taking it out. The barrier went down—and then a beam of light slammed into the deck, burning straight through. “Chakra Cannon!” The cannon fired, this time at the crowded musketeers—and then a shape shot past them, a white sword taking the blast. Mizuki Hakura, with an almighty effort, dispersed the power of the chakra cannon.

Kenichi held the looking-glass to his eye as he watched the rapidly nearing ship. “Yeah, it’s being boarded…that’s a chakra cannon firing…” Aoi smiled, but this time there was no warmth in it. “Alright, now it’s our time to attack. Rasentongai!” Suddenly Aoi stood up, despite winces of pain as her weakened legs held the weight. And then, from her back, two black wings bloomed. At Kenichi’s expression, she smiled. “I have that effect with most people…it’s my Pandora’s Box ability. Hang on!” The two hung on to her back as she flew above the motorboat.

Tommorow’s Way

Mikihisa and Toki yawned as they sipped lemonade. “This is…boring.” “Yep.”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:02 am

M.G.S. Blade Dancer

Iria waited until only one soldier remained on the ladder—and then she kicked him off. “That wasn’t so hard…” Hope the mermaids save him. Meanwhile, in the pilothouse, Ashley and Kirei brushed their hands clean. “Alright…now to drive this thing off.”

The Sound Commando-Mercenaries turned in confusion as their captured airship suddenly turned away. “What the hell—” and then they had no time to worry about it, as Church Musketeers began firing volleys. However, there were too few of them against too many. They pressed in—and then one soldier raised his hand in astonishment at the black-winged form that hovered to their height—and then Aoi Hakrua raised her palm. “Veniant spīritūs glaciālēs obscūrantēs, cum obscūrātiōne flet tempestās nivālis! Nivis Tempestās ObscurānsI”And then a black blast of ice and wind smashed into them. Kenichi watched in awe as, in moments, Aoi flew through, an angel of death scattering her seed. So this is the strength of even the weakest of the three “Genius ninja”… Suddenly, Siri shot past him, Skean Dhu already out. She passed by two mercenaries as she ran for the airship. Before the two mercenaries could notice it, they keeled and fell over the ground, blood spurting from cuts in their necks. Suddenly producing a battered hooked rope, Siri lobbed it at the airship—and missed. Wow, that was…unclimactic. Kenichi ran over, avoiding several bullets and shuriken that went over his head. “Need help?” “What the hell do you think?” Kenichi formed his own handseals. “Shadow Replication Jutsu!” Suddenly, in puffs of smoke, copy after copy appeared below him, forming a human ladder as he threw Siri. She managed to grab onto the deck.

Ayumi, Kirei and Ashley looked at the complex driving gear. “Uhh…Kirei, you’re from snow, do you know how to drive this?” “I can learn.” “Wait, what are you—” the airship rocked badly. “Are you trying to kill us all?” “I think I have the hang of this!” But apparently, he did’t, as they lurched forward. Loose barrels and luggage rolled down the halls, knocking the hatch open. Iria and Kiri waited by the sides of the door, but the girl who rolled through was obviously not one of the mercenaries. “Siri!” Kiri, abandoning her position, ran over as Siri also struggled up. However, their cinematic moment was ruined when Kirei managed to right the ship, sending htem falling back onto the deck. Siri looked at the bewildered Iria, Ayumi and Ashley (Kirei was too busy *trying* to pilot). “So you’re the people Aoi and Tokiume are trying to find?” “Yes, you know them?” “Yes, they’re down there…” Kirei gritted his teeth. “Hold on while I try to land this thing.”

2 days later

“Well, I guess we’re leaving now…” Ayumi, Kenichi and Ashley waved as they and Toki prepared to return to Konoha. As Iria (who irrepressibly yelled something about Tengu), Kirei (a bit bruised from his so-called landing, which simply involved smashing the gondola into the deck), Mikihisa and Aoi Waved. Next to her were Siri and Kiri, now in the fresh robes of House Hakura’s students. As they left, Ashley and Ayumi turned to Toki. “So theyr’e taking them in?” “Yeah…don’t worry, you’ll see them again.” “What do you mean…?” Toki grinned. “Chuunin exams, remember? They start this December. (There are two annual Chuunin exams every year)” Ashley nodded, but Kenichi was still thinking. “If Aoi could take on a whole unit by yourself, how much can you take on, sensei?” “Well…you’ll find out soon enough.”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:17 pm

----<Ha! The fillers are over! OFF TO THE CHUUNIN EXAMS!>-----

1 week later

Misaki and Yuu looked at the deck of cards Masato held. “I put paper cranes all around Konoha and on a lot of shinobi here…it should help us when it comes to the exam…I think our main enemies in this village are these.

“Ayumi Hakura
Birth Date: April 12
Blood Type: ???? (Pandora’s Box)
Teammates: Ashley Rosalina Metsuki, Kenichi Madoka

Hong Mei Ling
Birth Date: March 15
Blood Type: AB
Teammates: Satoru Tatsuya, Kaoru Uchiha

Nagi Hyuuga
Birth Date: November 25
Blood Type: B
Teammates: Sayuki Kaguya, Chichiro Inuzuka”

“Misaki, I know you’ve fought Ayumi before, but I get the feeling she’s holding back—her Aura suggests something far more than what she fought you with. Hong Mei Ling…she’s always so cheerful, but during her tests she nigh-killed her sensei, even if she apologized profusely. Nagi Hyuuga’s from the year above us. The only reason he failed the last Chuunin exams was that his uncle suddenly died. Otherwise, he would have won. The rest of them…we should be able to handle.” Misaki’s eyes glowed with the inner fire of fervor. “Yessss…now I get a second chance to kick Ayu and Ash’s asses!” Yuu sighed. “I hate the idea of this…go around fighting people?” Misaki literally jumped on him. “Get up, you lazy bum! Let’s get training already!” Masato watched them struggle. “Well, one of my cranes heard from one of the teachers that we’ll be tested today…we have to be ready for it.”

Toki grinned. “You’re too young to be in the Chuunin exams…I was just messing with you earlier.” Nobody laughed at the obvious joke. “Aww fine, ruin my fun…yes, I was just messing with you just now as well…I’ll sign you people up.”

Ashley wandered around aimlessly. Ayumi had went to her apartment to check her equipment, and Kenichi was off to hang out with Yuu and Masato. She noticed something flash at the corner of her eye. Pretending not to notice, she kept walking, putting her two arms into her sleeves—to conceal the two charges of electricity that were building out inside. She saw the thing suddenly flash into existence and leap at her—and she was ready, firing both Chidori Cannon straight into the ninja—who suddenly changed into a log.—and a voice behind her and a kunai at her neck announced the real location of the shinobi. “Not bad.” Covered by a facecloth and headcloth, the other shinobi had a ehad protector that denoted a shinobi from Shan Guo—a shinobi class that wasn’t recognized by the council of shinobi, meaning they weren’t authorized to participate in the exam. “I want you to cancel that registration you have in the Chuunin exams…you either lose your place or you lose your life.” Ashley grinned. “oh really? Chidori Current!” Instantly with a burst of static, sparks of electricity traveled down her body. Conducted by the metal kunai, the electric shock was enough to make the man jump and smoke, his nerves momentarily stunned by the sudden charge. Quickly, Ashley angled behind the man, a kunai to the man’s throat. “Say that again?” “Not bad. You pass” With a Poof, though, the man suddenly turned into a small plush doll, looking like the man, actually looking quite cuddly. What was that all about?

“As if I couldn’t recognize a shadow replication when I use them every day,” Kenichi said idly as his shadow replications kicked the hooded man viciously—turning into a little plush doll. “Ehhh…?”

For a moment, the man stood still—and then he burst into flame, finally changing back into the charred form of a plushie. Ayumi looked at the doll and picked it up, hugging it and putting it into her bag before she went.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:33 pm

“Congrats, all of each of your classes passed.” Toki grinned. “Pfft…beginners luck, my kids WILL ass-rape your losers.” Ayaka Haruno Glared. “Your mom, Tokiume.” “What’s with that competitive attitude? We’re all friends, aren’t we?” Smiling broadly, Suzaku Saotome, sensei of team three (Mei Ling, Satori and Koaru) and Aoko Hatake, head of team 8 (Nagi, Sayuki, Chihiro) watched the two banter. “hehehe…they won’t know what hit them when our teams get onto the field…” Aoko nodded. “Let’s allow them to keep their confidence…”

“Nice job, people…” Toki looked around at his three students. Are they ready? Ayumi, number-one rookie of the year and raised in Glacier, wouldn’t have much trouble in the testing area. Kenichi and Ashley both looked rather nervous, but determined. They’ll manage to do it… “The test used to take place here in Konoha…but the Shinsei League and Merchant’s Guild protested it…so this year, it’ll take place in the Hakurei mountain range.” Kenichi gulped audibly. He had reason as well. Located in the distant wintry country of Frost, the Hakurei Mountain Range had been a natural barrier between frost and all enemies—an army from the just-as-distant country of blades had invaded—and the whole army had froze to death in the mountains. For genin to survive even 5 days would need prodigious skill. “We’ll be heading there by airship…there are three portions. The written portion, the forest, and then the tournament. I expect you people to do no worse than Team Aoi and Team Hotaka (The third of the three genius ninja). Team Kuroi, from the kage of sound, will also participating…I don’t deny this will be quite a battle. Good luck.”

4 days later

“Ninety four bottles of beer on the wall…ninety four bottles of beer…” Ashley tried to shut out the raucous sound of Misaki, Mei Ling, Kaoru Uchiha, Chihiro Inuzuka, and (oddest of all) Toki and Ayaka. Thankfully, Kenichi, Yuu and Satoru managed to shut them up. “God, that was annoying.” Ayumi, though, wasn’t listening, her head on Ashley’s shoulder. How she managed to fall asleep eluded her. Even compared to the Spartan (as in sparsely decorated, not Leonidas or 300-esque) Snow war vessel was quiet and comfortable compared to the bumpy ride provided by Hayashi’s air services. Nearby, two snow cruisers, of the same design as the Blade Dancer, escorted the ship from port and starboard. Frost Airfield was a quiet affair, simply a large broad field manned by troops. Several delegations represented other villages—the two mountains of Glacier, the four waves of mist, and the snowdrops of snow were each represented in their own right. Aoi and her three genin wheeled over, followed by another man, dressed in a coat, with his students. “Toki, Hotaka’s here.” Hotaka Sakurazaki was more reminiscent of a samurai than a ninja. Noble-looking, Hotaka was considered the fastest of the three, and all three of his students seemed highly disciplined. However, he still smiled as Toki walked forwards. “So these are your students? I trust they’ll put up a good fight…” Toki grinned. “Count on it.” They began to head toward their temporary residences, generally local hotels in Frost.

Snow was almost a foot deep on the ground, and Frost troops were everywhere, conspicuous by their white robes and overvest. However, heat wasn’t a problem—it was free in the always-cold frost, and so most places had them set on the high setting. The hotel was somewhat kitschy, but it was good enough as the genin went to their assigned rooms. “Back together again?” Misaki cheerfully put down her bags (with a loud Thump) and fell onto the bed. Ayumi was already reading something, while Ashley was unloading weapons, extra scrolls and the like. In the next room, it sounded like Iria was loudly explaining something to Hong Mei ling, Chihiro Inuzuka and Sayuki Kaguya—and breaking something too, by the sound of breaking glass. “So, Ayu…so will we end up as opponents again?” Ayumi nodded mutely. “Hehe…I have a few more tricks now.” Ayumi smiled. “So do I.” Despite the friendliness, the tension was obvious. This will be the fight of a lifetime…
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:33 pm

The 1st day, Written Exams

Ayumi, Kenichi and Ashley walked into the crowded room. Genin from all areas were there, judging by the head protectors. Some were exchanging tips, others trying to outbrag each other. Despite everything Toki had said about relaxing, Ashley found it difficult to do. Suddenly, somebody clapped his hands, bringing almost instant silence. Walking onto a podium, a blue-robed man with a white cross on the breast of his uniform strode forwards, followed by a Frost shinobi with a white hooded cloak and a woman in the white and red of a priestess. The man began speaking. “Good morning, I am Xu Ling, Pontifex of the Holy Church. Behind me is Kidaru Higure, head of the Frost Military, and Ayame Takane. We will be your proctors for this portion of this exam. This portion will consist of a short quiz. They are being handed out right now. Please do not flip the sheet faceup until you are told to do so. Raising your hand implies a forfeit…everything here was taught in the academy. If you’re gonna cheat, do it in an intelligent way…if we catch you, you’re disqualified. Any assumption that this sheets hold all the questions may be incorrect. You have 45 minutes…good luck.”

Ashley turned over the test.
1. Describe the advantages of a short Ninjato over a Nodachi and its disadvantages.

2. What event led to war between the shinsei league and the Hayashi Alliance during the Guildwars?

3. Describe the difference between Shadow Replications, water replications and wood replications.

4. Explain the Hakura
Kazaana, and its curse and blessing.

5. Explain how Genjutsu works…

and so on. Ayumi had already started writing, her pen nigh flying over the paper. She answered what she could.

1. Describe the advantages of a short Ninjato over a Nodachi and its disadvantages.
At close range, a Ninjato is powerful in that it can be drawn in an instant and well-concealed, while a Nodachi is difficult to draw in its sheath. However, once a Nodachi has cleared its sheath, a ninja is at a severe disadvantage._______________________

2. What event led to war between the shinsei league and the Hayashi Alliance during the Guildwars?
The coup-de-etat that resulted in Kagami of Sound becoming a shinobi was the catalyst that led the Shinsei league into open war with the Hayashi Alliance._______________________________________________________
3. Describe the difference between Shadow Replications, water replications and wood replications.
Shadow Replications use chakra to create temporary bodies that are consisted of chakra. However, these clones have nobodies, and using jutsu would leech the chakra-synthesized body. The chakra will also eventually run out, dissipating the clone. Water replications are merely illusions and cannot attack at all, while wood replications are made of wood. Having a solid body means that there is no chakra drain for the clone, allowing it to use Jutsu.

4. Explain the Hakura
Kazaana, and its curse and blessing.”

Masato smiled. The teachers had never noticed the paper animals he had left in the ceiling, and they now looked down at each student’s answers. [I]Simple…

Kaoru Uchiha grinned as he copied Mikihisa’s writing with Sharingan. He’s pretty good at this, isn’t he?

30 minutes into the exam, Xu Ling suddenly rapped the table. “Alright, everybody…there is an 11th question not written on your papers.” Ash and Ayumi looked up, as did everybody else. Xu Ling began to pace back and forth in the front. “Alright…this question is relatively simple. But only two members of your team can pass at best…one will always fail.” Ashley had the sinking feeling it would be her. “every one of you will designate the person on your team who you wish to fail, and hand it in. The majority wil be voted out. If every person voted for another, your whoel team is disqualified.” Ayumi looked at her paper. Ash also took out the pen and prepared to write her own name—and then stopped. I can’t do this, either way… She raised her hand, shortly followed by Ayumi, and ahead of her Kenichi and Hong Mei Ling. “So…you people forfeit? Do you view victory that lightly?” Xu Ling motioned htem outside, at which Kenichi sat down shamefacedly. Many other shinobi were also there—but far more were inside. Next Misaki came out, smiling sadly but still with a hint of cheer. Masato, Satoru, Yuu Kirei and others all in succesion. Masato looked at a piece of apper, and then made a small jutsu—from one of his cranes, the rest of the room still showed as a few more people finally left. Xu Ling continued pacing. “Is that everyone?” the others nodded. Xu Ling collected the tests—and then it suddenly lit up in flame, the whole pile turning into ash. “You all…fail.” Everyone (both inside the image projected by the crane and outside, where Masato was narrating) stiffened in shock. Misaki turned slowly to Ayumi and Ashley. “What?” Xu Ling was not done. “…A Shinobi unit is at its best potential in a group. Shinobi live for their villages…not for themselves. You people are not only selfish, you will sacrifice your own teammates for victory…and that is why I will see you again next year.” Misaki’s shocked face slowly broke into a grin. “F*** yeah!” She literally leapt onto (AKA glomped) Ayumi and Satoru, and even Ayumi was smiling broadly. “Yessss!” Xu Ling walked in at that very moment. “So…you people know already?” Everyone froze in dread—but then Xu Ling smiled. “Don’t worry, the exam’s over…I won’t count it against you. Welcome to the second round. Meet us at the Hakruei Mountain Range in a week. Good luck to you.” And then he swept off. Iria grinned from ear to ear. “Come on, people…I’ll treat you to ramen!”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 pm

Iria, as Ashley had surmised, was extremely rich, judging by the fact that she did not hesitate to let everyone choose the most expensive meals. “So…We’ll be rivals the next time around?” Ayumi turned at Kirei’s question. “Yes…” “Well…good luck then.” “…you too…” and then Misaki jumped on top of Kirei. “Good Luck Ayu-chan!” Ayumi smiled uneasily.

In a rush of black wings, Aoi wheeled around, Claymore on Nodachi. They went back and forth until the Nodachi looped under Aoi’s Claymore’s hilt, yanking it out of her hand. “As good as always, Tokiume.” “Better.” Under the moonlight, Aoi and Toki sat down in exhaustion from the spar, where Hotaka was also waiting with his spear. “You got slightly better, Aoi.” “Thanks…” The snow glowed with its own light as it reflected the moon. Aoi mused. “…the Moon reflects moon from the sun…the snow reflects light from the moon…we’re kinda like the snow, right? The three Sannin of Konoha, and then the Konoha three, and now us…we’re just basking in the reflected glow, a mere reflection?” Hotaka laughed. “Maybe…but I think that we also shine a bit with our own light…” “Maybe…and that’s why I don’t want my students to inherit this legend.” Toki raised a glass. “I’ll drink to that.” They did.

Kirei snuk outside and drew his sword. He dodged, slashed and parried with thin air, remembering the instinctive “sequences” taught to him by Aoi. Suddenly, he felt someone behind him. He turned to see Aoi also walking down the stairs of the elevated platform to the courtyard. “So you practice at night, too?” Kirei blushed—it was rather embarrassing to be caught fighting with nothing. “Yep…” “What branch of Hakura are you?” “Ryuudou…I was descended from Hitori Ryuudou, but the family later married into the Hakura Clan, even if we were already pretty similar.” Aoi nodded. “I wish I were you…this hand…” She opened and closed her gloved right hand. “What do you mean?” “What, you thought Kazaana was a blessing only? It’s a rule of the Hakrua Main Line—for every blessing, there is a curse. Kazaana is a dimensionrip—it seeks to be a perfect circle at all times…but a perfect circle is impossible to make. So each time the wind will tear at aprt of the skin to try to make it—and whe nti fails, another portion, and so the hole slowly grows stronger—and more dangerous.” “So what happens when it gets too big?” Aoi smiled sadly. “The hole sucks the owner in…and then it’s over.” Kirei hurriedly apologized. “Oh ,I’m sorry…” Ayumi smiled. “Don’t worry…I don’t have a problem with it….as long as the people that are important to me aren’t involved…like Ashley, Misaki, you…” She smiled. “But don’t tell Ashley and Misaki…that would just get them depressed.” The cheerful acceptance of a fate that was inescapable was like a dagger to Kirei. I’ve always feared death…what happens in the next world…and she just accepts it…At that point, Kirei made a decision. Until that last day, I’ll make her life as happy as possible while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:55 pm

Ashley watched the clouds pass. My Chidori Current, Chidori Cannon, and Chidori are all powerful moves…but they’re all predictable…I need to design a move that’s out of the norm…something that will take people by surprise…now, we need something where lightning can last…metal wires… and then the idea came to her.

“Now…relax…focus your mind…” Misaki formed the tiget handseal. “Byukagan!” Instantly, the area changed from the everyday colors to white. She could see lines go through each person. “Wow, this is sick.” “…Nothing less can be expected of the granddaughter of Neji Hyuuga…” “But my mom couldn’t do it…” “…the Byukagan is a recessive trait—only when two carriers are joined can a trait like it be passed.”

Mikihisa unwrapped the bandages around the large thing on his back—a strange thing that was half-man, half-horse, but neither—a being of wood and metal. “Kugutsu no Jutsu.

Hong Mei Ling spun gracefully as her ribbon enshrouded the exploding note. Then, a faint and muffled explosion rocked the wrap—to no effect. Mei Ling Pulled the ribbon apart, revealing only ash. “excellent.”

As the five throwing knives hit the wall, they formed a pentagram of glowing blue light. It instantly glowed blue, forming a transmutation circle. Iria grinned as she readied another set.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:55 pm

1 week later

2nd portion of the Chuunin exams, Day I

Xu Ling was waiting for the remaining Genin—still several hundred in number. “Alright, I congratulate you on getting here at all…but it’s not as easy. From here on, you can get killed…you amy not make it out at all.” Misaki spoke up boldly. “We came this far just to do this—we ain’t going to back down, so stop trying!” Many of the genin echoed their agreement. Xu Ling nodded. “Alright then…please sign this form and go to your assigned gate. Like age-old times, the goal is to get two scrolls—a heaven and an earth scroll—and make it to the old church. There will be traps on the way. Now…get going.” Ayumi looked over the sheet and signed it promptly. Misaki sauntered over to her. “I’m too bored to read, what does it say?” “It says we agree to relieve the village of frost of all responsibility, and that we promise not to blame them if we die there.” “Uhhh…that’s a bit grim, but OK.” Ashley and company were assigned to gate 18. “Learned any new moves?” Kenichi grinned. “Yep…” Ayumi looked at the map. “When that bell goes, we’re not going to engage anyone…we’re just going to get to the center of the area and set up traps.” Ashley nodded. “Sounds good to me.”

“That wasn’t difficult…stupid 1st years.” The earth shinobi grinned as he and his teammates examined the three genin they had managed to defeat—with ease. “Now…your scroll please.” Suddenly, somebody behind them grinned. “No, yours.” Kenichi, Ashley and Ayumi each dealt their target a blow in the neck. The sudden pressure cut off the nerve signals from the spine to the neck. All three earth ninja went down unconscious. Kenichi shuffled inside the robe of the shinobi—and found a heaven scroll. “Aww, hell…now we have two heaven scrolls but no earth scrolls.” “Hmm…maybe there’s people to whom we can make a trade…”

8 trigrams: 32 strike!” Misaki struck the man, just as Kirei drew his practice sword, hitting the man in the back. He crumpled. “That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Masato also came out of hiding. Carefully rummaging through the bag, they withdrew an earth scroll. “Aah there we go…”

As Kenichi and Ashley watched ahead, Ayumi walked silently with her eyes closed—and suddenly threw the other two aside. As Kenichi protested in outrage, five white objects shot past them, burying themselves in a tree. Instantly, three sutra were already in Ayumi’s hand as she held one in front of her. An explosion rocked the woods. Ashley drew her kunai, only to be forced to dodge as a dog shot past her. Kenichi leapt back at the kick that swung towards him. “Not bad.” With a cocky grin, Sayuki Kaguya landed. Nagi Hyuuga and Chihiro Inuzuka both emerged. Damn it…the strongest group from last year… “We would like you to give your heaven scroll.” Ashley shrugged. “Sure…for your earth scroll.” Nagi and Ashley exchanged glares. Sayuki grinned brashly. “Why bother? Let’s just beat them and take their scroll.” Suddenly, she stepped back as a blue shaft of light shot past her, embedding itself centimeters from her. “Do you wish to try it,” Ayuki inquired mildly. Sayuki’s grin faded ofr a moment, and then returned. “Sure.” Ayumi closed her eyes. “Trace: Nodachi Zao.” Suddenly, in seconds, Sayuki and Ayumi fought with a ferocity that impressed both sides. However, the others were busy as well. Kenichi and four clones were engaged in a fight with Chihiro and HER clone, made from her dog. Ashley, meanwhile, desperately tried to parry Nagi’s strikes. Dammit…I don’t have enough time to use Chidori current… She squeezed off an unfocused shot at Nagi, but she missed. Exploting the opportunity, Nagi struck her shoulder, causing her to arch backwards from the astonishing force. However, the crash gave her enough time to form Chidori current. The blast struck Nagi as he tried to follow up, leaving him staggering back. “Now…I want to show you my new jutsu…Raiton, Inabikariryu (Thunder Release: Lightning Dragon)” She then threw a kunai, attached to a wire. For a moment, it just flew—and then Chidori current shot down the Metal conductor wire into the Kunai, magnetizing it and forming the shape of a dragon of blue light. Magnetized, the core Kunai shot at an astonished Nagi, who leapt aside—and backflipped as the kunai suddenly turned in his direction, following his movements. Finally, he dealt the Kunai a blow with Byukagan—but not without transferring the electric current into him. Nearby, Sayuki and Ayumi came apart, both watching each other warily, but also with mutual respect. “Dance of the Camellia!” “Tsubame Gaeshi!” for a single moment, they just looked at each other, feeling stupid—and then they shot past each other. Both Sayuki’s sword and Ayumi’s Nodachi Zao shattered, metal and bone fragment littering the floor. Kenichi, though, was in far more trouble. He jumped aside as wheat looked like two hurricanes smashed into the ground where he was. Chihiro and her dog jumped out—and suddenly a clone appeared behind them, kicking them. “What the—” Kenichi grinned. “Delayed action Jutsu—simple and pointless in theory, but actually quite practical—I can suddenly make a cloen appear right on top of you without you noticing…” Sayuki, Chihiro and Nagi formed a triangle—and then grinned. “This isn’t all we have—” “Oh hi, there, did we miss something?” Everyone turned to the source of the sound—Hong Mei Ling, Satoru Tatsuya, and Kaoru Uchiha stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Masato closed his eyes. “Hmmm…all three of our greatest threats are now in the same field…” Misaki cheered. “So they’ll rape each other and then we’ll jump in and kill the winner?” Yuu yawned. “That’s just annoying. And cheap.” Misaki stuck out her tongue. Masato, though, shook his head. “Let’s head to the forest—we have our scrolls, we can just see who survived when they get there. If none do—all the better for us.

Mei Ling grinned cheerfully as she looked at them. “So…one of you needs an earth scroll, while the other needs a heaven scroll?” And then she grinned. “Doesn’t matter…I happen to have an extra earth scroll!” She shuffled in her robe, coming out with one and tossing it to a bewildered Ashley. “Here you go…now give your extra heaven scroll to them.” Kenichi grudgingly gave them a scroll. “Now…we’re all friends, aren’t we? You can go now.” Nagi nodded and motioned to his group, still glaring suspiciously. Ashley turned to Mei Ling. “Don’t YOU need scrolls?” She laughed lightheartedly. “Don’t worry, we’ll get them.” For a moment, something glinted in her eye—and then it was gone, as quickly as it had appeared. “Well, see you around, then.” Mei Ling waved, and the rest of her team followed as they leapt into the snowy woods.

1 day later, Outside the Church

“Crap, there’s a whole clearing…anyone has a clear shot at us for hundreds of yards…” Kenichi quickly created three shadow replication and transformed them into themselves. “Let’s see what happens.” The clones casually walked towards the church—and suddenly, from windows, from alcoves and from the roof, hooded and veiled shinobi suddenly revealed themselves. Each raised a bow, crossbow or even musket, shooting down. Panicking, the clones separated. One made it to the door, but the other two were pierced by arrows and dissipated. Ayumi looked at them. “This might be a bit problematic.” That was an Testicle. Ayumi suddenly took out a small, pretty but fragile-looking metal cross and held it in her hnad—at which it changed into the blue bow—a quincy bow—that was used by most Hakura Clan members. Carefully drawing, she fired—in the distance, one ninja cried out in shock—and then poofed away. They could not see from the woods, but the clone turned into another plushie. Ayumi turned around. “This is going to take too long. Go, I’ll absorb the arrows with my wind tunnel.” They charged ahead, as Ayumi ran at the front, pulling her glove off to reveal the black hole in her hand. Arrows shot at them were caught in the vortex, pulled into the wind tunnel—and then an arrow grazed the side of her wind tunnel. Ayumi gritted her teeth in pain as they finally made it to the door, entering. She looked at the bloody rip in her hand. The Black wind tunnel instantly grew, returning the hand to a perfect, unwounded hole—but larger. I’m going to kill myself if I overuse Wind Tunnel like this…Meanwhile, Ashley and Kenichi, who had not noticed, opened their scrolls. For a moment, nothing happened—and then something appeared in a burst of smoke. It was Aoi. “Good job, guys…I heard my team already got here, so I thought we had it down…I guess not with you guys.” However, she smiled good-naturedly. “Well, come on…the other winners so far are waiting.” They wheeled through a hallway littered with broken stained-glass paintings—and then into a large room, completely surrounded by stone walls. Team 3 and Team 1, Team Hotaka as well as Team Aoi and Nagi’s team were already waiting. Behind them, Hotaka and two teams she didn’t recognize also entered. Finally, the sensei also gathered—Aoi, Toki, Hotaka, several people she didn’t recognize, Xu Ling, Ayame Takane and Kidaru Higure (the proctors to the 1st portion), a Frost ninja she assumed was the head of the frost team, Suzaku Saotome and Aoko Hatake all watched as they entered. Xu Ling paced in a circle, a rather annoying habit of his. “Well…it’s nice to see you people gothere…that means you ain’t dead.” That’s rather grim… “We’ve already put all your pairings through the computer, so you know who you’re facing. The matchings are these.”

(Note:
Team Narcissa: Isane Fuuma, Tetsu Kamari, Kuzuki Souchiro
Team Hotaka: Amaya Higure, Chiyo Kidate, Kana Hakase
Frost Team: Azuma Shinusai, Byakko Higure, Hiyori Hirako)

Ashley Rosalina-Metsuki vs. Chihiro Inuzuka
Hong Mei Ling vs. Kuzuki Souchirou
Nagi Hyuuga vs. Yuu Nara
Misaki vs. Ayumi Hakura
Isane Fuuma vs. Kirei Hakura
Iria vs. Tetsu Kamari
Mikihisa vs. Satoru Tatsuya
Kaoru Uchiha vs. Kenichi Madoka
Sayuki Kaguya vs. Amaya Higure
Masato vs. Byakko Higure
Hiyori Hirako vs. Chiyo Kidate
Azuma Shinusai vs. Kana Hakase
Back to top Go down
Ashley Rosalina Metsuki
Otokage,Metsuki Clan Prodigy,Admin,Webmaster,Sexy-Sexy
Otokage,Metsuki Clan Prodigy,Admin,Webmaster,Sexy-Sexy
Ashley Rosalina Metsuki

Female
Number of posts : 938
Bloodline : Shinigami Leader, BBE {Shining Diamond Blade}
Married to : Dating Demon,He is mine so no girl could have him!

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Awesome Jan!
Back to top Go down
https://shinobipath.forumotion.com
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:12 pm

Fight 1: Ashley Rosalina-Metsuki vs. Chihiro Inuzuka

Chihiro walked down to the large area as the stained glass caused patterns of light to dance on the ground. Let’s see…my opponent’s not very heavy, by the way she moves…so that means she’s fast…but not too strong, judging by her arms…and Nagi told me she uses electricity…the ground’s stone, so the Chidori current should have a drastically reduced range…this is in my favor.

Misaki and Iria cheered loudly from the rafters. “Go kick some ass!”

Xu Ling held up a starting pistol. “Ready…set…go!” Chihiro’s dog, an Alaskan wolf-husky hybrid, growled. Suddenly, Chihiro’s dog transformed into an exact copy of her. “Ready, Hayate? Shikyaku no Justu (Beast Mimcry—four legs technique)!” And then both elapt into the air, gyrating into what looked like two whirling tornadoes. They instantly slammed into the ground, shooting at Ashley. Leaping aside, she prepared to charge up her arm for Chidor—and was hit from the back by either Chihiro or Hayate. Dammit. I don’t know which one to hit… She threw several shurikens, only to have it glance off. Wait a minute…so far, her attacks have only leapt up on the onset and when it’s on the attack, and usually hugs the ground…which means… Throwing one of the many wires she used for her Inabikaryuu Jutsu, she latched onto the rafters, pulling herself up. She shouldn’t’ be able to hit me up here… Suddnely, she heard a low-key rumbling as something shot up the walls—Crap, she can climb walls? Leaping from the rafters, Ashley’s rushed landing was not enough to dissipate the force, and she felt her bones groan from the stress. However, she then was forced to roll as, in a rush of broken stone and gravel, Chihiro slammed down to the ground. As the other Chihiro shot at her, Ashley raised her hand and fired a blast of Chidori cannon, catching Chihiro in the chest and slamming her int oa wall—but the other one was right behind her, nails growing longer and glowing with a yellow light. “Iron-reaver soul stealer!” From her fingers, several ribbons of the same yellow light shot at Ashley, who leapt aside. The ribbon struck the stone walls, cutting straight through. Chihiro grinned. “My family’s side of the Inuzuka family is said to have half-demon (Hanyo) blood.” Crap…isn’t that a bowl of sunshine.Raiton: Inabikaryuu no Jutsu!” Throwing two Metal wires, she piloted them towards Chihiro, who simply turned aside and cut them apart with Iron Reaver Soul Stealer. Damnit…with weapons that flexible, it’s hard to keep on track…I need something that’s solid. She looked at the wires in her hand. Hmm…maybe… She held them close together, and ran a jolt through them, magnetizing them. Instantly, they righted themselves and twisted into a spear as she placed a sheath of chakra over it. There we go…Chidori Current!” Instantly, the current shot down the length of the spear, forming a glowing lance. Chihiro turned in surprise—and then Ashley ran forwards, stabbing at Chihiro. One of the cloens dodged and the other circled behind her, but Ashley suddenly rammed the spear backwards, the current traveling through the one behind her as she then spun it around, slamming theo ther chihiro into a wall. One of the two suddenly Poofed back to reveal Hayate. Instantly, Ashley threw her spear at Chihiro, who slashed at the spear—and the nAshley deactivated the chakra sheath. Instantly, the wires came apart, each one a dragon of electricity as they homed in. Chihiro’s eyes widened—tehre was no way she would survive—and then Hayate leapt in front of the spears as each of them shot through, ejecting thousands of volts of pure wattage into the hapless dog. Finally, the smoking body slammed into the ground, trailing several loose wires. Xu Ling looked at the battle. “This battle is over—Ashley Rosalina-Metsuki is the winner.”

Narcissa Hitomi watched the battle. That girl…she has some potential, coming up with an abstract idea like that at suc ha time…
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:14 pm

2nd Round: Hong Mei Ling vs. Kuzuki Souchirou

Hong Mei Ling cheerfully leapt down onto the field, a long coat covering a traditional but short chiense dress. Souchiro was wearing the black cloak that Ayumi recognized as the uniform of the sound mercenaries. “Mei Ling will win this one…” Kirei watched worriedly. “No…I heard that Kuzuki uses a taijutsu style that is used by some of the most famed assassin groups—‘snake’, the fighting style that is said to be able to attack from any angle and sting like a viper…” Ayumi shook her head. “The difference in power is too high.”

As soon as the starting pistol cracked, Kuzuki leapt forwards, closing the distance—but Mei Ling was ready, as Kuzuki lashed out. The movement was too fast for the eyes of some, as cracks and the sound of fists on cloth sounded form unlikely locations. Kuzuki was undoubtedly an excellent fighter. His attacks had the ferocity of a tiger, but the smoothness of a snake—but yet Mei Ling was better. Using one arm, she had so far managed to block every attack without launching any of her own. Suddenly, she lashed out—straight into Kuzuki’s stomach. He gasped and doubled over. Mei Ling leapt back. “Do you still want to go on?” her smile now had a slightly dangerous glint. “Dammit…this isn’t all I’ve got!” Kuzuki suddenly drew a sword. Twisting the hilt, he went into the traditional two-handed position as the short sword suddenly unfolded into thousands of metal parts, reforming into a halberd—a fools blade. Designed in the village of blades, the Fool’s blade had the potential to transform into a variety of sizes and shapes. Kuzuki twisted it’s hilt again—and then a barrage of white ribbons shot from inside Mei Ling’s sleeves and from behind her, curling around the sword, completely enmeshing it. “Magdala Curtain.” Mei Ling’s smile was gone, replaced by a grim expression. “I apologize.” One moment, she was in front of Kuzuki—and then she was behind, swinging her arm down onto Kuzuki’s neck. With a sharp crack, Kuzuki’s neck bent forwards in such an unnatural angle that it was impossible to deny the fact that he was dead. Xu Ling stared in shock, like everybody else. Killign in Chuunin exams was not surprising, but in such a short time and in this time period—that was disturbing. Mei Ling walked back to her bleachers, crossing herself as she sat down. Ashley and Ayumi stared with a hint of fear. Who the hell is she?

“Are you sure about this?” Xu Ling had left the job of referee to Ayame, and now strode up to the top of the church as the second battle went on. “Yes…she’s an assassin sent by the pope himself.” Aoi, Tokiume and Hotaka looked at him in shock. “What’s her objective?” “…I don’t’ know, the church has refused to tell me…but I never expected her to be this open about her abilities…” Toki shook his head grimly. “No…you expected right…that’s only the tip of the iceburg for her abilities.” “…we need to find who her target is, and fast…she’s an executor of the burial agency—number six in all of the church.” “…which means, considering what she just did, she will kill half-the genin in this exam to reach her objective.” “Exactly.”

Dammit…he isn’t easy… Yuu staggered backwards from the blows he took, still smarting from the pain. I think that took care of my kidneys, and a bruised lung for that too… Nagi watched calmly. Suddenly, Yuu threw a small object—a trench knife. Stabbing into the ground, its hsadow instantly reached Nagi. Hehe…I don’t think I can’t win…but I might as well go down with him. Both fo them raised their hands, both signaling their forfeit. Damn…I came…so….close… and then Yuu collapsed. “Yuu!” Masato and Misaki yelled in concern. Before the blackness enshourded him, Yuu gave htem a last thumbs-up.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Masato and Misaki watched the medic-nin carry Yuu out. “He’ll be fine,” the medic assured. However, Ayumi, as serene as always, was already walking down the stairs of the observation deck. She bowed quietly to Misaki. Misaki grinned, half-out of relief from the medic’s assurance. “Good luck, Ayumi…because I’m becoming Chuunin.” Ayumi smiled. And then they leapt at each other. “Byukagan!” Ayumi already had out her Shinto monk’s staff. Misaki drew her iron pole, and they leapt together. Metal and metal sending sparks showering on the floor. Ayumi, though, suddenly thrust out her hand, at which roots shout out of her sleeves to curl around Misaki’s staff and yanking it out of her bewildered hands. Misaki grinned. “You got better, Ayu.” “You too, Misaki…” suddenly, though, Misaki thumbed a single line on her scroll—and suddenly, hundreds of gun barrels were pointed at Ayumi, who watched them stoically. “Thousand Barrel Cannon Jtusu!” Instantly, all the guns fired—but Ayumi was already speaking quickly, recidintg some unknown language. “Omne flammāns flammā purgātūs, Domine Extinctiōnis et Signum Regenerātiōnis, in meā manū ēns inimīcum edat! Flāgrantia Rubicāns!” A balst of red flame shot at Misaki, who leapt out of the way as her guns were instantly incinerated. “Wha—” Mei Ling nibbled her finger nervously as she watched. “Magecraft,” she explained. “It’s a type of jutsu that focuses the power into words instead of handseals. It’s far more powerful, but it takes far more time to use.” Misaki, though, wasn’t listening as her now-white eyes almost glowed. She shot at Misaki, who rolled out of the way, firing a blue arrow from her bow. Dodging, Misaki closed in—“Hirenkyaku!” Suddenly, Ayumi appeared on the other side, then, iwht a burst of udst, reappearing behind Misaki. “Deci Spīritūs Āeriālēs, Vinculum Factī Inimīcum Captent! Sagitta Magica, Āēr Captūrae!” Suddenly, a blast of wind lifted Misaki off her feet as it bound around her arms—but she thrust out her palm. “8 Heavenly Trigrams: Empty palm!” Ayumi was knocked back by the hit, but she now drew a strange weapon—a short musket, with a revolving barrel—and 1834 colt revolver. “Gritz.” The bullet banged—and then a pentacle appeared around Misaki, trapping her. Ayumi closed her eyes. “I’m sorry…” The two looked at each other—and then Misaki smiled. “Don’t worry about it, Ayu…you won…” “…But…” “It’s fine.” Xu Ling watched. “Alright…Ayumi Hakura is the winner.”

Misaki walked outside. So I lost…my dream…I guess I’ll have to wait half a year… outside, it was already night, and snow was falling in the moonlight. Now I guess I have to go home…I lost so badly…Ayumi didn’t get hurt at all. and then she felt another pang of guilt. So now I’m wishing that Ayumi was hurt? She watched the full moon for some time—whether it was a moment, an hour, or an eternity—she did not know. I totally failed…I expected to win this in a walk—and yet I fail at the first serious enemy… She held her face in her hands—and felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Ashley and Ayumi, watching her with concern. “Ayu…Ash…what are you two doing here with this…failure?” Ayumi smiled sadly and sat down next to Misaki in the snow. Her warmth made Misaki realize that she had been sitting in the snow for so long that she could no longer feel her legs. As she rubbed them, Ayumi smiled. “We’ve been friends since I first came…I won’t let our friendship break because of a battle.” “You can only say that because you won…” Ashley spoke up. “So you’re only friends with people because you’re stronger than them?” “N-no, that’s not…” Ashley grinned. “Exactly. Even if I were an academy student, and you were a kage, we’d still be comrades, wouldn’t we?” “Yes…” “Then there’s nothing to worry about…” Misaki smiled slightly. “Thanks, guys…” Ayumi stood up. “Let’s go back in, Misaki.” Misaki smiled and stood up, and the two walked back. Ash watched them go. Misaki’s exterior’s always so…reliable, but inside, she’s just as vulnerable to anyone else… Ashley closed her eyes and remembered the first day they had met Ayumi.
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Even at six, Misaki had been her spunky self. Affable but protective, Misaki had always been the protector of the more timid Ashley at that time, and the two had often sat together. Everyone had, on that day, already been tittering about the new exchange student. “As most of you know, we have a new exchange student from the village of snow, Ayumi Hakura.” Ayumi had been quiet even then, walking up the board, writing her name and then scurrying to a seat. The only reason Ayumi had sat next to Ashley and Misaki was that everybody else had said their seats were taken. Misaki had instantly waved. “Hi, what’s your name?” Ayumi had pointed to the board. In fact, their circumstances of meeting had been very simple, but it had grown into quite a bond over the years. However, Ashley was yanked out of her recollection by a voice behind her. “That was a good fight against that Inuzuka there….” Ashley turned to the source—the black trench-coated woman. “My name is Narcissa Hitomi…I come from sound.” “What do you want?” “…your have much, much potential…but at the moment, it’s not fully realized…” Ashley glared back levelly. “Your point being?” “…If you ever need power, please come to me…we would make great allies.” And then she vanished. What the hell? Ashley turned and walked back inside.

Inside, Mikihisa Ayase panted over the unconscious body of Satoru Tatsuya, his puppet limp on the floor. Xu Ling held up his pistol. “Satoru Tatsuya is incapable of fighting. Mikihisa Ayase is the victor.” Kirei welcomed Ashley as he nursed his bandaged arm and forehead. “Welcome back…things got pretty rough while you left. Iria lost to that Kamari guy—he used blade Jutsu—and Isane Fuuma’s Zankuha wasn’t bad at all, I barely won without hurting my arm badly…and then Mikihisa beat Satoru…now it’s Kenichi and Kaoru…” Even as he said this, the pistol cracked, and Kaoru and Kenichi fought. However, the difference was obvious instantly. Kaoru’s sharingan gave him ample warning to dodge most attacks. “Why hasn’t Kenichi used his delayed-action Jtusu yet?” Kirei watched worriedly. “I don’t know, but he better get to it, or he’s going to lose.” Indeed, Kaoru leapt behind Kenichi. “Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)!” A fireball instantly spiraled towards Kenichi, who leapt aside—but was clipped in the leg. He fell to the ground. “Dammit…” but then he grinned. “Sharingan can follow any movement, completely regardless of speed?” Kaoru nodded warily. “Then what about teleportation?” Instantly, everybody spoke at once. “There is no teleportation jutsu.” It was true. The common disappearancena reappearance of ninja are merely ambushes or the use of body flicker abilities. Even the 4th’s flying Thunder God Technique was merely a summoning. Kenichi, though smiled. “Oh really?” And then he folded a single handseal, disappearing and reappearing. Kaoru’s eyes widened. “You didn’t catch that? Kk, let’s try again.” He leapt into the air—and vanished in a puff of smoke, reappearing. Kaoru turned in barely concealed dismay. What the hell?He had seen it—even with Sharingan, Kenichi had literally disappeared and reappeared. He can actually Teleport? As soon as Kenichi appeared next, Kaoru threw a shuriken—and it hit, sending Kenichi flying back before he disappeared. When he reappeared, though, there was no wound. Something’s not right here…he can use jutsu, which means that it’s not a shadow clone…but only a shadow clone could be the cause of something like this… Suddenly, something touched him—a strange feeling that spread down his body. What the hell…? He opened his mouth—and then realized that not only could he not feel his arms, he could not move them. He heard his own voice—and yet not his own—say, “I forfeit.” Crap…mind-body transfer-Jutsu? And then he felt feeling rush back. Kenichi grinned as he walked from behind. “Looks like I won there…” Kaoru gaped. “How the hell did you do that teleportation thing?” Kenichi grinned and tapped his head. “The only new thing was the delayed action Jutsu. This is how it works—my real body was hidden behind a pulpit the whole time. The reason my clones could use jutsu was because I used mind-body transfer on them, basically transferring all my chakra to the clone. So I simply used a delayed-action clone, so that I will possess it at the exact moment my detached soul gets there. And at the right time, I just used mind-body transfer on you. That’s the reason I could heal too. You people are right—there’s no teleportation Jutsu.” Ayumi nodded. “Smart…” Misaki and Ashley looked at her. “I’m not even going to PRETEND I had a vague idea what Kenichi was talking about.”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:35 am

Sayuki Kaguya vs. Amaya Higure

Sayuki confidently leapt to the ground from the stands, expertly twirling her bone sword. Amaya, one of Hotaka’s students, was arrayed in a traditional Kimono. She bowed and drew her own sword, a long Nodachi that was signature to many samurai. Misaki watched. “This is going to be a rough battle…” Kirei looked over at her. “It depends on how they play their cards. Sayuki’s bone sword is stronger, but far shorter. If Amaya keeps herself in open spaces and keeps her distance, she can easily fend Sayuki off, since she uses the Djem So Discipline. But if Sayuki gets close enough, Amaya’s Kodachi is going to prove Unwieldy, and Sayuki’s Ataro will win out.” As they started, both began their signature moves. “Konoha Sword Jutsu: Dance of the Crescent Moon!” “Tsuru no Odori—Dance of the Crane!” The two swords met with equal force, and the grating sound of bones echoed on the deadly whisper of the Nodachi. Sayuki went on the offensive, going underneath Amaya’s guard and slashing upwards in an uppercut as she leapt up. As Amaya turned aside and stabbed, Sayuki landed confidently on the blade. Using the Nodachi’s elasticity, she used it as a springboard to bring the sword down—Misaki muttered, “It’s over.” But it wasn’t. Amaya held a shorter, curved sword to block the attack—the traditional Seppuku and disemboweling knife of the Japanese Samurai. Usually not used for battle, Amaya used the surprise factor to suddenly kick out, striking Sayuki in the chest and knocking her back. Sayuki grinned as she skidded to a stop. “You’re no pushover, eh?” Amaya bowed. “You’re a valiant opponent as well.” Sayuki kicked off the ground. “Just the way I like it.” Pointing her fingertips at Amaya, her fingers suddenly spat out five white objects—her fingertip bones. Amaya sidestepped it, slashing sideways at Sayuki just as Sayuki swung her own. For a moment, there was silence. Amaya regarded the thin line of blood on her throat and the white sword near it, while Sayuki felt the cold steel tip of Amaya’s Nodachi, its tip frosted with blood, from a small cut on Sayuki’s neck. Then they leapt apart, the air around them a whistling mass of blades. I can’t win like this, Sayuki thought—unaware Amaya was thinking close to the same thought. Sayuki suddenly closed her eyes and reached for her back. “Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis: Vine)!” Instantly, something extruded from her back, With a sickening Shlurp, it detached from her back—forming a whip consisting of a single spine. Amaya, though was not shocked off guard—though a look of surprise flashed in her eyes. She sheathed her Nodachi, instead going for a sheathed sword at her side. When she drew it, though, there appeared to be nothing but blank air—but the dust rustled around it. “heh…air refraction so that I can’t estimate the length of the blade…clever.” (Jan’s note: Air refraction is a seemingly docile ability—it sheaths a sword in air so that it’s impossible to guess its size, shape and length. While seemingly pointless, it’s actually very effective, because the opponent doesn’t know what he’s facing—the maximum range of the weapon, weather it might be hooked, or hwat shape is it—which makes it very difficult to plan a counterattack.) Amaya leapt forwards, slashing forwards with her invisible sword. A dent appeared on the spine—a strange sight, to say the least. Sayuki flicked her spinal whip, and it lashed at Amaya, who blocked again—and then the whip curved in, starting to wrap around her. Amaya ran forwards—but far from fast enough, as the spine continued enveloped her, also impaling her slightly and bloodying her kimono. Sayuki grinned. “I think I got you now…Tessenka no Mai: Hana (Dance of the Clematis: Flower)!” Instantly, vines grew from Sayuki’s arm, forming a drilllike spear. She drew back to stab—and then Amaya swung her blade. “Refracted Air: Release!” Instantly, the air that constantly swirled around her blade expelled itself in a forceful blast, ripping the earth as it blew a cloud of dust as well. Sayuki leapt back, but several blades of air cut her, and she felt her head protector fall off from a misaimed blow. “So…you didn’t give it your all yet?” Amaya shook her head. Sayuki smiled. “Don’t worry, I would have done the same…now, let’s finish this in one fight.” Sayuki’s arm spear crumble,d to be replaced with her regular bone sword as Amaya drew her Nodachi again. One last time…Dance of the Crescent Moon!” “Dance of the Crane!” In two short spurts of blood, it was over. Amaya’s blade bit into Sayukii’s shoulder, while Sayuki’s blade cut into her side. Amaya smiled. “I think you won there…it was an honor fighting you.” Sayuki grinned as well. “You…too…” and they both fell toe the floor. Xu Ling walked over to them as the medics also arrived. “Well…I guess we can safely call this a draw.”

<Seriously, guys, thinking of all these fights is hard work…gonna skip some stuff, kk?>
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:35 am

“…and that concludes our preliminary exams. Good luck to everyone who passed, and congratulations on making it this far, even those who failed.” Xu Ling looked at everyone. “All of you will get a month to rest—after which we will start the real Chuunin exams—the tournament. The pairings have already been prepared.” He took out a sheet.

Team Narcissa: Isane Fuuma, Tetsu Kamari, Kuzuki Souchiro
Team Hotaka: Amaya Higure, Chiyo Kidate, Kana Hakase
Frost Team: Azuma Shinusai, Byakko Higure, Hiyori Hirako)

Ashley Rosalina-Metsuki vs. Kana Hakase
Hong Mei Ling vs. Ayumi Hakura
Kirei Hakura vs. Hiyori Hirako
Tetsu Kamari vs. Kenichi Madoka
Mikihisa vs. Masato

As the remaining contestants returned to their hotels, Kana Hakase sought Ashley out. She was one of Hotaka’s students, and he bowed to Ashley. “I hope this proves to be a good fight.” Ashley looked at her. “Uhhh…okay.” Kirei looked at Hiyori. An ice user…this won’t be easy… but she looked at Ayumi, still looking as serene as always. Can she win against Mei Ling? I think she’s waaay outmachted. He ran over to Ayumi. “Do you think you’re going to be alright?” Ayumi smiled quietly. “Yes…I’ll be ifne…but even if I go, is it any worse than being sucked into a hole in my hand?” Her smile had a trace of bitterness. “Do you…do you want to g-get something to drink? I…uhh…I’ll understand if you say no…” Ayumi looked at him, and then smiled. “Sure.”

Frost had more than enough hot drink stores, and the two sat on the benches of one of the storecarts. “…This reminds me of snow…” Ayumi nodded. “Yes…but I’ve only seen it once since I moved to Konoha…” Kirei looked at her. “How’s the weather there?” “Warm…sometimes Hot…but I like it there…for me, it’s my home.” Kirei puffed on his hot chocolate. “It sounds nice…” Ayumi nodded and smiled. “Yes…maybe…before I have to go, you can come visit…” Kirei closed his eyes. “How can you live, knowing that you could die any moment?” Ayumi sidled up close to him. “It’s not what cards are given you that matters—it’s how you play them. That’s what my grandma told me…so I’m going to have as good a time as possible.” “D-don’t worry…I’ll visit…” Kirei stammered. Ayumi smiled. “I know you will…” They sat together and looked at the moon.

Hong Mei Ling stood on top of the Kage building. In the darkness of the streetlights, all was calm. “What a beautiful city… She had been to many cities—but Frost’s unbreakable serenity made it a jewel among jewels. Was it right to kill Kuzuki just like that? Even if it was for a goal… She closed her eyes and unwrapped the weights on her legs—but not normal weights. Barbed on the inside, she winced as she pulled each barb out of her leg. (Jan’s note: Self-Flagellation is something done by some devout catholics, who penalize themselves for their sins and remind themselves of the pain of Christ at the time of his death). …That’s not my job to find out…it’s only my job to remove evil…but may god rest his soul. Mei Ling thought as she looked at the prayer beads on her rosary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)   NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW biography of Ashley (by your favorite ghostwriter, Jan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next