ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Genin
Arashi

Male
Number of posts : 388
Bloodline : Sharingan
Married to : with suki =D
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Prologue ~~

This is no true fanfic or anything, it’s plainly my character’s history.

Chapter one: Birth – Entrance of the shinobi academy

The clock just turned to 12, it was midnight. A baby was crying, it was a boy ,how the doctor told his mother. The father of the boy wasn’t there, the boy stopped crying soon and fell asleep, his mother did too. The same day at a later time the boy was given his name, Itachi, his father advised, Itachi Uchiha, “like the legendary destroyer of the ‘’Elite’’ Uchihas”, as the father of the boy said , but the mother of the boy, Sasame Uchiha, decided to name him Arashi because she thought that it sounded more adorable than Itachi. So, the boy, Arashi Uchiha, grew and grew, at the age of four he finally started talking , but he started talking pretty much complete sentences. He once asked, “Mommy, where is daddy?”, his mother plainly replied, “He’s …with his big hero.”. She always lied to Arashi as soon as he started asking her anything, and she forbid her son to fight. Arashi didn’t like the idea of fighting anyway until one day, one more and less fortunate day, which was Arashi’s tenth birthday.

Arashi’s tenth birthday ~~

Sasame and Arashi having moved out of leaf village and close to Draconis Village, but still hidden in the forest, were celebrating Arashi’s tenth birthday. They both were very cheerful, but as unexpected as it was a great fireball jutsu had hit their home and set it on fire. Sasame immediately got ready to fight and activated her tomoe three sharingan , which was untrained , but it still was her only weapon. Everything went quiet, then a black haired man walked into the house, which was still on fire, but no one was inside, Sasame had taken Arashi and jumped out of the window and hid the little boy , who’s birthday was ruined now. The black haired man walked out of the flaming building and over to Sasame and he had a sharingan, tomoe three , just like Sasame. Sasame angrily yelled “WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AFTER TEN YEARS !?!?!?”, the man stayed calm and replying in a very calm demeanor, “I thought I should visit my family. After all, I was gone for ten years and my little boy grew big.”, he laughed and took a step closer to Sasame, who took a step back, “I told you…I …don’t want to –“, however her hesitating words were cut off by the black haired man, “Oh come on, don’t give me that crap!! But…did little Itachi already activate his sharingan?”, “No, and he hopefully will never either! I don’t want him to be a mindless tool of yours, Shushin!!”, Sasame yelled in her returned rage. Suddenly, Shushin’s body poofed and Sasame immediately knew it had been a shadow clone, she hurried to Arashi and she saw that she was save, but as Arashi looked at his mother his eyes widen , a long black sword stabbed through his mother’s stomach by the black haired man he never had seen in his whole live, what should he do? Should he run away? Should he try to fight? He was paralyzed by his fear, but the man suddenly broke down , what had happened?? Soon , ANBU squads from Draconis Village arrived and they told Arashi that his parents were dead now, Shushin stabbed Sasame, but she stabbed a kunai into Shushin’s throat and he died, too because of blood loss, just like Sasame. Arashi was taken to Draconis Village and now had to live on his own as no one wanted to adopt him, he entered the shinobi academy of Draconis Village with the hope that he would be able to defend himself as a shinobi and that he would never have to fear death again.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male
Number of posts : 735
Bloodline : Snow Kage/Quincy Pontifex
Married to : Dating Hope
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Chakra:
Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
experience:
Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue123243534543324342/12345678923132Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (123243534543324342/12345678923132)

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:17 pm

Bravo, dear.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Arashi

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:25 pm

thanks :O but you should know that if it says (unfinished) that it's not done yet xDDD but thanks really ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male
Number of posts : 735
Bloodline : Snow Kage/Quincy Pontifex
Married to : Dating Hope
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:
Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Left_bar_bleue123243534543324342/12345678923132Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (123243534543324342/12345678923132)

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:30 pm

I know, but it's good to be able to read other people's life stories.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Arashi

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:32 pm

ya i think so too, just sucks that my character is only 14 now xDD so only 4 more years to write o.O from that i'm 3 years genin o.O xDDD
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Arashi

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:58 am

Chapter 2: Shinobi Academy

It was raining a lot on the first day of school. “What a pain in the ass…”, Arashi said to himself before he left his apartment in Draconis Village and walked to the village’s shinobi academy.

Once he arrived he immediately hurried to get into class, once there he saw that his class was full of cheerful kids, everyone was laughing and smiling, it disgusted him but he didn’t say or show anything. He quickly found himself a place in class further back, where he sat pretty much alone, only a black haired girl, who was quiet the whole day too just like Arashi himself.

(I’m going to skip to the Genin Exams now because, shinobi lessons aren’t too interesting..)

The day of the Genin Exams ~~

Finally after half a year at the shinobi academy the Genin Exams started at that day. Arashi arrived in the class room in his newly found annoyed manner. The teachers called one after another into the class room, Arashi’s last name being Uchiha he was one of the last to finally get the chance to graduate. He was called in after waiting for an hour, or maybe two, anyway, the test was to use the Clone Jutsu , Arashi did that effortlessly and even managed to create five clones, whereas the other students usually managed to merely create one or two clones.

Arashi graduated , he was put into a two man, well actually one boy and one girl team. His teammate’s name was Kiko Matsumoto, she was probably a lot more skilled than Arashi, their sensei was Ishida Homura, one of the higher skilled jounin , one of those who didn’t like incompetence.

First Training!

“A trainings ground?! That’s what you call this place??”, Kiko screamed in horror as she saw that her and Arashi’s sensei was planning to train on a previous graveyard, previous because it is abandoned and the bodies had been moved already. “Yes…why not, Kiko? Arashi has no problem with it either…look…he’s sleepi—“, he stopped because he actually realized that Arashi was truly sleeping at the trunk of a tree, “WAKE UP OR I’LL TREAT YOU LIKE I TREATED MY BROTHER!!!”, Ishida yelled right into Arashi’s ear , who reacted by looking at Ishida and yawning. “Sorry….but ... can we start already..?”, Arashi asked still kind of sleepy. “Yes…but I got a little test…Shadow Clone Jutsu!”, ten more Ishida’s appeared and they all talked at the same time giving a nice chorus sound , “The test is.....you have to ….. destroy the ten me’s , which means you’ll have to fight me , at easier conditions”, all eleven laughed lightly and then yelled “GO!!” , then ten of the eleven disappeared under the usage of the body flicker jutsu, Arashi immediately disappeared into the graveyard, but Kiko grabbed his arm before he could disappear, “Please…wait..Arashi…I .. I … don’t want to go in there….”, she said rather wimp-ish, Arashi’s unpolitness stepped into Arashi’s nice side and replied “Well, I really couldn’t care less…we’re ninjas…we aren’t allowed emotions…now get moving…!”, with those words he ran into the graveyard and Kiko ran after him although she looked sad. After ‘’just’’ an two hours the test was over, Arashi and Kiko passed.

“Good job you two, I got a lot of hope into your abilities…don’t disappoint me”, Ishida smirked and left , which Arashi took as a not spoken ‘’Dismissed’’ and left too, Kiko did as well after just giving a crap.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Genin
Arashi

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:25 am

Chapter Three: The great Uchihas

Two years, with many missions passed. Arashi’s last mission , he just finished it at the cost of his sensei’s and his teammate’s lifes. Arashi was still a genin, but he felt like he didn’t belong to Draconis Village anymore...there was a new kage, Seraph Hyuuga, it’s said that he is the strongest kage there has ever been in Draconis Village. After weeks of no missions for Arashi, he started to consider taking a break from being a ninja of a Village, he left Draconis Village and wandered around for weeks ,barely eating anything, until he finally found the Uchiha Clan’s residence. He walked inside and rushed to the Leader of the Uchiha Clan, Naraca Uchiha.

“Hello, young fella!” Naraca welcomed Arashi, “What are you here for? You’re not an Uchiha are you?”, Naraca laughed at that little comment of his ,but Arashi replied “Actually… I am an Uchiha…Son of Sasame and Shushin Uchiha…please…let me stay here and train me...” Naraca was a little shocked as he heard his brother’s name Shushin ... so that’s why he has such cold eyes... “Of Course, We wouldn’t leave a fellow Uchiha outside, now would we?” Naraca laughed and asked Arashi to just take any room he wants and to later on come to the trainings field.

Tomoe one, advance! ~~

It was about to become night when Arashi walked onto the trainings field of the Uchiha Residence, Naraca was already waiting for him.

“Hello , Arashi…I have an important question…Did you already activate your sharingan?”, Naraca asked in a serious voice. “Uhm…What is the…Sharingan?”, Arashi asked shyly.

“I’ll show you..”, Naraca said and closed his eyes , as he opened them again a three tomoe sharingan was shining in his eyes and Arashi stepped back in fear, “Th…Those eyes!!”, he fell on his butt and Naraca was looking at Arashi unknowingly of his past. “What’s wrong with you? It’s the three tomoe Sharingan, nothing to be scared of…if you don’t fight it...”

Arashi then told Naraca all about his past and Naraca just laughed, “That’s a terrible childhood , but you have these eyes too…bring them out !”, Arashi was terrified lightly then found back to his usual not-caring attitude and activated his sharingan , tomoe one. Then a few months Arashi was being trained by Naraca and finally gained his tomoe two sharingan, then Arashi went back to Draconis Village trained a lot and signed up for the Chuunin exams, still training with Naraca, who he could visit anytime, thanks to his dragon, Cherubim.

The End..of this little Biography, hope you liked it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)   Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biography of Arashi Uchiha (Finished)
Page 1 of 1