ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shikari/Yami/Diaki
Otokage
Shikari/Yami/Diaki

Female
Number of posts : 402
Bloodline : Sound Manipulationa and able to control and talk to snakes
Married to : ...
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2345436346543543543/2345436346543543543Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2345436346543543543/2345436346543543543)
Chakra:
Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2345436346543543543/2345436346543543543Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2345436346543543543/2345436346543543543)
experience:

Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic   Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:14 pm

ohh
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male
Number of posts : 735
Bloodline : Snow Kage/Quincy Pontifex
Married to : Dating Hope

Character sheet
health:
Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Chakra:
Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
experience:
Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue123243534543324342/12345678923132Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (123243534543324342/12345678923132)

PostSubject: Re: Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic   Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Chatper 14

Oh my god…she’s under attack… Deidara clung onto the feathers of his clay bird as it flew past building after building to the site of the battle—a giant cloud of smoke. He leapt off the bird to the ground, landing evenly. “Kagami! Where are you, Kagami?!” Please, let her be alive…let her be alive… “Calm down…I’m right over here.” Kagami stood on a piece of rubble over a spattered, crushed piece of mangled cloth and flesh that had, moments ago, been a living man. “I won.” As always the master of understatement, Kagami had more htan won—she had totally crushed her opponent—Such mercilessness… but Deidara shoved his conscience into the back of his head. I should be glad she’s alive…. taking a deep breath, he walked over and (for lack of a better word) glomped her. Kagami laughed half-nervously. “Easy there…I’m alright…”

Cardinal Kohaku Kaguya looked at the message transmitted through his golem, a black, winged modified spirit as he listened to the code frequently used by the holy Church for high-priority messages. His eyes darkened with each moment, and tehn he finally turned away. “Mizuki, Kirei…we have a problem…Cardinal Mei Hakura, the most powerful of us four, has died in action…We need to return. Cardinal De Luca is already heading here with her own unit… losing now that we have lost so much is not very high on our santa’s lists in the eyes of the church…” Mizuki and Kirei gaped. “But what about our training?” Kaguya smiled warmly. “You two have already exceeded my expectations—you learned far more than what took me years to learn.” “But we havne’t mastered Vapaad…” “…you’ve learned well enough to possibly match me, Kirei, and you, too, Mizuki…now, I doubt all three of us will be able to live through this…so I was planning on giving these to you as graduation presents, but here.” He withdrew two sheathed swords. The Hilt was completely white, and a small ribbon dangled from each one, one green, one yellow. Kirei drew it—“A white sword?!” Kaguya were very protective, even of body parts that had left them—their swords were of excellent quality, but none would willingly give their own bones. To be given one was a sign of respect—that you could be treated with your body. Mizuki, on the other hand, knew none of this. “oooh…it’s white…and pretty…” “It’s made out of a bone.” “Blech.” She resheathed it and tied it at her side. “Well, come on…we need to get back.” The three mounted their horses, reining them in (Mizuki falling twice in the process) as they rode southwest.

The convoy moved in somber silence, white-robed soldiers in armor, white-tunic musketeers, and priests walking in lockstep. The red-and-white banner of 3rd Cardinal Isabelle De Luca fluttered and snapped. The lead soldier squinted into the distance, and raised his rifle. “Show yourself!” But it was not a single man who came out—but seven. The soldiers drew their weapons…

“What the—” Mizuki narrowly leapt off her horse into ready position, just as a scythe whizzed past her ear, coming around and swigning back to its source. Kirei and Kohaku leapt off their horses—and a mans trode out to meet them, in Akatsuki robes. “Hidan.” Hidan bowed slowly. “Good evening…” Kohaku bowed as well. “We need to get you out of the way, rather quickly…so let’s make this fast and furious.” Hidan grinned. “Let’s.” Behind Kohaku, Mizuki and Kirei drew their swords. They all moved at once.

Kagami tried to stay ontop of the clay bird. I like the snake better, she mentally told herself as Deidara tried his best to steer. “Hang on!” “That’s what I’ve been doing for the last ten minutes!” “Well, you said that someone was under attack…” “WE’RE WALKING NEXT TIME!!” However, the plume of smoke rising in the distance was closing in, so they leapt from the bird as it flew into the sky for later use. What they saw was carnage—a convoy of burning vehicles, horses—and bodies. A single banner, showing a blood-red cross on a white flag, fluttered slowly. “…This was the 3rd Cardinal’s convoy?” The troops were definitely dead—but there were also two bodies in Akatsuki robes. “…I’ve never seen these bodies before in the Akatsuki…” Deidara looked down. “Pain.” “What?” “Pain, the leader of the Akatsuki.” Kagami smirked. “That’s a…grim name.” “Yes…there are seven of him.” “SEVEN?!” “Yes…these two obviously died assaulting the convoy…each of htem is as strong as any of the Akatsuki members…you can’t say they didn’t try.” However, they could still hear fighting in the distance, and one or two musket shots. Leaping onto the roof of a ruined wagon, they leapt from wagon to wagon—and found themselves in the middle of ap itched battle. Several Holy Church soldiers were still alive, their muskets blazing at the Pains. They had managed to have modest success, having defeated a further two—and in the center, fighting two Pains, was bishop Isabelle De Luca. Actually of Irish Stock, despite a french upbringing, Isabelle De Luca’s hair was a flaming red that seemed to have a life of its own as she parried and returned strikes with a Scottish Sghan Dhu in one hand and a rapier in another. She was already flagging at the effort of fighting two people at once. Finally, one Pain managed to catch her in the back, sending her slamming into an overturned cart as the four Holy Church Musketeers were also cut down by what looked like a massive salamander. Deidara reached for his satchel of clay as Kagami drew Kusanagi and Kusarihebi. Deidara waved cheerily, but Kagami could notice his hand shaking. “Oy, which one of you do I talk do if I want to speak with Pain?” The three pain all stared at him. He leaned over to Kagami. “They really aren’t very polite, are they?” Suddenly, in complete unison, each folded their hands—Kagami recognized the handseal. “Shit. They’re summoning.” She also plunged her hand into the ground as her snake reared up. “Kirie, do you think you can take three of them?” “Yessssss…” Suddenly, a second, giant deidara landed on the ground, the real one perched inside a head of hair. “This works, too…”

Kirei, Mizuki and Kohaku spread out in three directions around Hidan. Kirei closed his eyes. Stretch out your Reiatsu…don’t respond to any of your senses apart from your chakra reception—because all the others can be fooled. Neither of the others had chosen that option—Mizuki chose the acrobatic precision of Ataro, while Kohaku fell comfortably into Soresu. Hidan stayed on the defensive, and Kirei suddenly jumped up, unfurling his sleeve as roots shot out of his arms. Hidan jumped upwards gracefully, cutting the vines apart as he approached. As Hidan swung, Kirei used Hidan’s head as a stepstool, jumping backwards and flipping back to where he started. Kohaku suddenly raised both hands, fingers outstretched as, in three waves, he expelled the three segments of each finger at Hidan. It connected with Hidan with several squelches and a spurt of blood, but he didn’t stop at all, throwing the scythe. Mizuki also formed her jutsu. “ Doton Doriyuudan (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Jutsu)!” A earthern dragon intercepted the scythe and slammed down on Hidan. He staggered up. “Damn…two broken bones…that was very…invigorating.” Kohaku watched on gravely. “Well, you’ll be wide awake by the end of this. Either that, or dead. Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu!” Instantly, Hidan perceived what looked like a storm of pink blossoms, completely obscuring his view, while Kirei closed his eyes. “Trace: Akiha.” Slowly, a long, thin katana appeared in his hand. “Bankai, Akiha—Heaven Rain!” No sooner had he said this that five shards of light landed in a symmetrical position around Hidan, and purple lines connected each to form a pentagram—a giant alchemist’s transmutation circle. Kirei pressed his hand onto the circle—and everything in the circle instantly burst into flame as the air was converted into hydrogen, a blazing pillar of flame—and then someone shot out, still flaming, slashing at Kirei, who parried—and was kicked in the head, rolling to the ground as Mizuki brought up the rear, slashing at Hidan. Catching it in between the two scythe blades, Hidan wrenched the sword out of her hand. As he attempted a backswing, though, Kohaku smashed right into him, ramming a large spike of bone protruding from his arm into Hidan’s chest. He fell back—but he had attained his objective. He smiled, holding the scythe—and a thin line of blood. “Gotcha.”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:
Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue123243534543324342/12345678923132Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (123243534543324342/12345678923132)

PostSubject: Re: Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic   Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Chapter 15

Sometimes, the beginning of the end
is merely the end of the beginning.

The giant Deidara and Kirie struggled against the summoned beasts, a bear, Chimaera and wolf. In the meantime, in midair, Deidara and Kagami desperately fougth the three pains. “Kusanagi—White wave!” A sheet of white chakra shot at one of the Deidara—who caught it and absorbed it. What the hell…this isn’t fair… As another Pain shot at Deidara, Kagami swung Kusarihebi, latching onto the cloak of the Pain and pulling him off-track. Deidara suddenly grinned, forming the tiger handseal—and one pain promptly exploded. “He got my clay into his wounds…jerk.” Suddenly, though, he blocked with his palmguard—but it was slashed through, and he looked at the light cut on his arm, then stabbed with his Kunai. Leaping off the head of the giant Deidara, Kagami’s Kusarihebi ripped into the skin of a Pain—who then fired a fireball. She spun Kusarihebi, absorbing the worst of the blast—but still getting burned. As she fell from the sky, Deidara caught her and quickly threw a spider as a distraction. Kagami muttered thanks quickly, ensnaring the Pain and then cutting its head off quickly. Hmmm…the Pain in history was far stronger… “Now for the last one.” The two faced the last Pain—who grinned maniacally. “Good job, you two…but you’re hopeless…even if you destroy this body, as unlikely as that would be, you would still only remove my body…but I doubt you know a thing I talk about.” “We do…Night of Wallachia.” “…pfft, I hate that nickname. The real name is Zepia Eltnam Oberon, Alchemist of Atlas of the Magus Association…” Kagami pointed Kusanagi at him. “I don’t care who the hell you are, your name won’t matter apart from a coronary report.” Oberon continued pacing abck and forth. “Do you think so? Reality Marble: Night on the Blood Lair!” And then they were in a castle—european in design, with a full moon outside. “Welcome to Wallachia…the home of Dracula.” A completely different voice spoke. Kagami and Deidara turned—to see a handsome, blonde man in the garb of a nobleman of the 1600’s, majestically dressed, with a rapier at his side. “I am Tatari…I am Night of Walachia…I am Count Dracula…I am all these things…I feed on your greatest fears…but apparently, your race is strong enough to suppress your fears…but it ends here…for this is my reality marble—my world.” And instantly, the Akatsuki, every single one, reappeared, followed yb thousands of thousands of shapes—“Enough urban legends and myths to fill a dictionary…every one of human kind’s greatest fear. What chance do you have?”

Hidan slowly licked the blade—also cutting his tongue lightly. A mix of his own and Mizuki’s blood dripped from a corner of his mouth. He then slowly drew a mark on the ground—with his own blood. Kohaku watched in mixed interest and loathing, while Kirei glared with pure repulsion. “What the hell are you doing?” Hidan turned—but no the same one. His face now resembled that of a skull, like a bad attempt at a Halloween costume—if not for the broad furrow across his chest and his grin that would scare off little child wanting some Hershey kisses. “Now…I do not understand how people fear pain.” Kohaku blinked. “What?” “Pain…it makes us stronger…it binds us together…it makes our minds one…utter destruction relies on dealing and getting pain in even intervals…that’s Jashinism for you.” Kohaku spat. “Heretic…may you be judged in hell.” “How should I be judged in hell if I never die? Now, now, let’s not get off track…I was about to kill that girl there.” Kohaku quickly stood in front of her. “What do you mean?” “It’s hopeless, priest. I’ll show you.” He drew his scythe—and then drew a slight cut across his cheek. Nothing happened—until Mizuki gasped, looking at the trickle of blood dripping down her cheek right then. “Anything I do to me will happen to her…this is a soul link. But I won’t die…so how ‘bout we relax?” Kirei gritted his teeth. “Why you…” He leapt forwards—and Hidan held his scythe to his neck. “Do you want me to do it? I can do it if you want…Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)” He spat out a large length of swampland around him and around Kire iadn Kohaku’s legs as they hesitated. We can’t attack him…or Mizuki’ll die…but we can’t just leave him… Hidan played with his scythe—and then jabbed it into his arm. He smiled through the pain, even as Mizuki suddenly looked at the stain darkening her robes. “I have tons of time to do this…” Kirei slowly slogged closer. Hidan watched with amusement. “What are you going to do? Anything that you do to me will be done to her…” Kirei walked forwards with determination. “…Really?” “Yes.” Kirei was now toe-to-toe with Hidan. “Oh…then what if hse doesn’t have the part I target in question?” “What do you…” Kirei instantly jabbed Akiha right between Hidan’s legs. Mizuki tighterned her eyes—and relaxed them when she realized that Kirei had been aiming at a body part that she most certainly didn’t have. Hidan squeaked in an obscenely high-pitched voice that would have been funny if not for the seriousness of the situation. “You…bastard! You castrated me,” Hidan squeaked with outrage. And then Hidan drew his Kunai, stabbing himself in the leg. Mizuki crumpled, suddenly without a support. “You’ll pay for removing my manhood…even if I can replace it later.” Kohaku suddenly leapt out of the swamp, also landing near Hidan—just as Hidan prepared to slash himself in the throat. Sticking his sword in front of Hidan’s scythe, he narrowly prevented Hidan from cutting his own throat—but leaving a small cut. Mizuki whimpered as Kohaku fought to prevent him from stabbing himself—and then Hidan suddenly reversed stances, cutting Kohaku in the chest. It was a light wound, but he staggered back as Hidan thres the scythe, hitting him in the shoulder and then through the heel, severing the tendons and causing him to fall. Hidan finally raised a kunai—and stabbed himself in the heart. Mizuki suddenly coughed—and then a pool of thick, congealed blood splashed onto the ground. Hidan laughed weakly. “That’ll be payback,” he squeaked. Kirei charged over to Mizuki’s side. “Well, you should have been even more badly punished…you’ll be next, mark my words…now hang on while my heart closes up…” “Shut up.” Hidan looked—and he could literally see the aura, a blueish green that was now completely visible. Two furry things protruded from Kirei’s head—cat ears. “Hakura Technique: Soul Release. Sozo Saisei (Creation Rebirth).” The two jutsu combined, as a green light began to form over Mizuki’s wheezing form—and with speed that would have put any regular shinobi medic to shame, the wound closed up, the green light seeming;ly stitching a fabric. Hidan laughed. “SO you’re using the Hakura Final Form? I heard only Kage could use it…but I’ts pointless. I’m going to kill her again anyway…” He stood up—just as Kriei said something quietly. “What’d you say?” “…I said Trace, Rule Breaker.” And then he stabbed Mizuki in the shoulder. Hidan laughed. “You’re supposed to fight me, not help me…it’s not the other way around. If she gets wounded, that odnes’t mean I will…” He cut off his arm—but Mizuki’s arm did not detach. Kohaku grinned painfully as he quickly snatched the hand. He cheerfully held the detached hand with his own, using it as a backscratcher. “Rule Breaker is actually a very weak dagger—but it terminates any magical link or contract…and unfortunately, the link you had just happened to be like that…Dance of the Camellia!” He suddenly slashed Hidan’s head off. “I’m sorry, Hidan…say goodbye to your body. Kuchiyose No Jutsu!” Instantly, a large creature appeared—a large goldfish, the land around it somehow having the properties of water. Kohaku tossed the head in. “Dinner, Same (not Same as in The same, but in Sam-ay, like Ki-SAME. It means shark).” The fish swallowed it—and disappeared. Kirei was still healing Mizuki’s wounds. Kohaku drew his sword. “You two stay here…I’m going to rendezvous wit hCardinal De Luca.” Mizuki held up a hand unsteadily as she wheezed. “Cardinal…tehre’s something I should have said a while ago…”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic   Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Chatper 16

Love is a great thing—but it is also the blade that cuts through
the fabric of frienship—the ties of family—and many, many things.

Kagami grinned. “No, I can’t…but I know what can.” For a moment, Tatari/NOW (Night of Wallachia)/ZEO (Zepia Eltnam Oberon—god, do I have to memorize this?) just watched—and then they were in what looked like a massive stomach, with a dough-like kind of dirt already climbing up the legs of all these beings. “…thanks for materializing athem all at once, Tatari—so that I can absorb them all.” ZEO’s eyes widened. “This is—” “The Reality Marble of Orochimaru—and the way he possesses others. Now…I’ll enjoy the abilities each of your bodies give me. Fushi Tensei (Living Corpse Reincarnation) And then the dirt slowly, slowly covered ZEO, who was one being again—but he cursed and begged, pleaded as it traveled to his eyes, finally leaving only his eyes—and then nothing more. Deidara looked in awe and horror at Kagami. She smiled the whole time through, even as the reality amrble dissipated. However, as soon as it was done, she returned to normal—falling to her knees, she gasped from exhaustion. Kagami looked up at Deidara. “I’ts over.” “Yes…” And then they kissed again. “…Touching. Kagami, step away.” A cold voice—Kohaku walked in, his voice frigid enough to keep your average coporate businessman in cryogenic suspension. “…So…you’ve been in league with an Akatsuki member…and the creation fo a vampire—its familiar.” Kagami stood up. “N-No…” “…Kagami…and then you absorbed the devil into you…do you not understand what your’e doing?” “B-But” Kagami was close to tears as Kohaku pointed at Deidara. “You…you are the cause of all this…I trusted Kagami…and now you’ve manipulated her.” And then his blade extended form his arm, slashing at Deidara, who grabbed the musket of one of the dead Musketters, parrying with the bayonet. The sword bit through as Kagami watched in horror. No…this can’t be happening…two of the three most important people in my life are fighting… and then a smug voice spoke in her head.
The cardinal’s right, you know…yo uwere fraternizing with the enemy.

Her own voice spoke back. No. No…It’s not deidara’s fault…

And what about absorbing that vampire when he was pleading for your life. What was that, huh?

NO! It was the cardinal that’s been corrupted…corrupted by the church…the church is evil as well.

And then, she mentally stabbed the other voice. Deidara’s sword fell from his nerveless grip as Kohaku Drew back his twin swords. “…May god give you peace.” He brought the sword down—and was blocked by a chain—Kusarihebi. “Kagami, you—” and at that moment, Kagami made her choice. She grabbed a musket and fired it point-blank into the chest of the cardinal. His eyes widened in surprise—and shock. “Why…?” Kagami drew Kusarihebi. For one last moment, the other voice tried to fight her. That voice…that evil voice… she quelled it and slashed. In a moment, the head of Kohaku Kaguya leapt off its neck, falling to the ground with a small spurt of blood. His face still had the expression of shock—and also a fading look of deep sadness. Deidara looked at the body, and then at Kagami, who turned her back to him. “Kagami, you…” “It’s too late to turn back now…this new dawn you’re talking about? It’s starting now. Let’s go to sound. Get me your bird.” “But—” “Deidara…this is OUR chance to change the world…this may be the only chance we have left…please.” “…arlight.” They flew off, even as Deidara took one last look at the body.

The council of Sound grinned with satisfaction. They ahd dispatched quietly of many of the bounty hunters to suicide missions of which they could not win—and now they ahd dismissed the rest—they ahd not lsot a single cent. “Ha…those shinobi…they believe theyr’e so stealthy and wise…and yet they’re so gullible.” Another man nodded, jstu as the door was knocked. He stood up, his pockets jingling with money. He walked up to it and opened it—and suddenly, a sword shot through his chest, lengthening, stopping right in front of the head council member, who glared with his pudgy eye. “Who is the cause of this insolence…?” “Insolence? Insolence?” Kagami walked in. “You bring so many people to their graves…so many children…not even worth the bounty…and yet you give none, while you stand here, counting your money…you have no reason to live. Kusarihebi!” Instantly, the cahins and swords leapt out, spearing several council members. One raised a crossbow, but a cut in the shoulder put to na end any ideas he would have. The man with the jingling pockets died a fitting death—speared to death, still holding his bag of gold. In moments, it was over. The last council member looked up at Kagami pleadingly. “P-please…I’ll give you all their bounties…I’ll give you anything…” Kagami smiled—a cold smile devoid of any compassion. “I’m not here to take…I’m here to give. I come to give justice.” And then she swung. The paper bills fell onto the ground as a rain of blood fell onto them, while the body, severed in two, toppled. “Now…” She ascended the balcony, expecting a mob to angrily demand her execution—but it never came. Instead, cheers as Sound troops and ninja saluted. Deidara grinned as he walked up. “…They love us…I guess that regine wasn’t that popular…we can start here.” Kagami smiled grimly. “Before we marry, Deidara…there’s one more place I wish to clean up.”

Mizuki looked at the body. No…it’s all my fault…I should have told him earlier, when we could have killed Kagami…now…it’s all my fault for holding back… Kirei was nearby, kneeling next to Kohaku’s rosary—it had been burned and then crushed with particular hate. He gasped. “Oh…my…god…theyr’e heading for the church.” Mizuki cursed. “God help us…”
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic   Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Chatper 17

The saddest thing is the best of friends go at each other’s throats.

Cathedral of St. Justica Gates

Ariel Kuzuma, a bright, cheerful 14-year old acolyte, opened the gate. She did not worry much—only members of the Church knew this secret entrance. Her eyes widened when the door opened and she broke into a grin. “Kagami! You’re back? How was your—” Kagami brought her sword down. Ariel collapsed to the floor, bleeding. Soundlessly, as their name implied, sound shinobi swept in, followed by Kagami. The courtyard was silent save for a lone guard—dispatched with a kunai and a slit to the throat—and then a yell of surprise and anger. Instantly, the alarm rang out. Kagami strode forward purposefully. Two drowsy exorcists, unsure of what was happening, ran out—she cut them both down without a second thought. But the damage was done, and the Order’s troops ran for their weapons as the night battle began.

Kagami ran up the stairs, cutting down two sleepy soldiers to the main hall of the basilica—but there, people were waiting. “My daughter…what have you done?” Lucius Harkins, the 2nd Bishop, leaned on his sword, coughing. Lucius was the weakest in combat—and yet the kindest and wisest. Behind him were a few of the oldest—nurses for the children, who were obviously hidden. “…I’m here to purify this corrupt order…get out of the way.” “…I don’t intend to let you get htrough the pass while I’m alive.” “…Then I’ll get through it when you’re dead.”

Unseen in the chaos in their black traveling cloaks, Mizuki and Kirei charged through the broken gates, several musketeers dead at hteir posts. “Dammit, she’s at the citadel. Kirei…stay behind.” Kirei responded angrily, but Mizuki put a hand on his hsoulder. “Kagami is my friend…to kill her should be a job of none but me…and I don’t think I can win this fight. So…be ready to take over…” Kirei protested, but Mizuki kissed him quietly, then ran off. Good Luck…

Kagami gripped her arm. “Damn, that wasn’t an easy fight…” It had taken several strikes to take Lloyd down ,and he had also wounded Kagami as she ascended the steps. The Sound shinobi were finishing off the musketeers downstairs. Suddenly, though, the area downstairs sounded eerily quiet—and then there was only the sound of blood dripping and the battle outside. Something ran up the stairs—Kagami turned. “Mizuki…welcome. You’re here to join us, I suppose?” Mizuki didn’t smile back, and Kagami could see the pain in her eyes. “No…I’m sorry, but…I’m ehre to kill you.” Kagami turend around. “Then we are now enemies?” Mizuki nodded sadly. “…I would have given everything to avoid this fight, but I guess it must come.” At that moment, the clouds cleared. A full moon shone through the stained glass window of Saints Elysia and Orun and the Serpent, locked in eternal combat, superimposing the colorful shades onto the stone floor, also illuminating the mountains outside. Mizuki closed her eyes, relaxing. Stay focused, but be one with nature…Kagami had obviously practiced in the time she had gone—she switched to Makashi, Niman’s weakness. She went onto the attack, Kusanagi darting from almost all directions at Mizuki. However, Mizuki felt the Reiatsu, moving out of the way of some and deflecting. Suddenly, though, several snakes curled around Mizuki’s white sword—but thse kicked htem aside, letting go of the white sword and landing a solid punch onto Kagami—and at that moment, she opened her eyes. Rage was not the only thing in Kagami’s eyes—there was no hate, but there was disbelief, shock—and broken trust, that her most trusted friend was now her enemy. The look struck her with the mental equivalent of a two-by-four. I’m sorry, Kagami…but we both do what we need to do. Suddenly, though, Kagami swung back. Mizuki hurriedly tried to fall back into Niman—but something was holding her back, and she clumsily returned to Djem So, knocked backwards and skidding. Dammit…my sorrow is preventing me from using Niman properly…However, her hand had not completely healed from the fight with Kisame, and that meant the only other style she could use well was Makashi. Suddenly, four white, almost mistlike snakes shot at her, forcing her to duck. They came apart, one on the top of the stairs that led to the stained glass, the other on the bottom, the moon superimposing the image on the ground around Mizuki at the bottom. “You’ve gotten better.” “As have you.” Mizuki suddenly, with a burst of chakra, shot forwards. “Dance of the Crescent Moon!” Kagami watched several Mizuki—but she swung Kusanagi. “White Wave!” The blast struck every single one of the clones—and then another shot over the wave, bringing her sword down onto Kusanagi. For a moment, both of their chakra auras flared up into the visible plane, Kagami’s green Aura on Mizuki’s blue. Then they both overwhelmed each other, sending a blast of physical force on both sides, blowing the stained glass apart. Thousands of colored shards glittered in the moonlight as they came apart. They moved back and forth, sparks flying and illuminating the citadel, empty save for the two. Kagami grunted. Dammit…it’s like she’s not taking any damage at all…the strength I use always comes back to me with exactly the same power… She checked the Reiatsu. Hmmm…it’s running through her chakra circuits, and then back out again…but this must need chakra to channel…so if I can overload it all at once…

Mizuki continued blocking—and then Kagami’s Reiatsu went haywire, as randomly the amount of chakra jittered above or below the norm. What the…I can’t channel it like this…[i/] and then she felt a pain in her body—completely through it. [I]She’s purposely injecting hostile chakra…I can’t use Vapaad at this rate…The two slid apart. “So…does this end here?” Mizuki nodded. “I assume it does…” Both of them began to channel their chakra into their weapons, the white sword beginning to glow at the compressed charka inside as Kusanagi did the same. And then Mizuki charged forwards, just as Kagami swung. “jigoku no chihebi: Kusanagi! (A thousand Snakes of Hell—Kusanagi)” As the name implied, almost a thousand snakes shot out at Mizuki. Charging, she slashed, sending a wave of pure chakra through the snakes—and then the two clashed at the top—into a stained-glass window that was no longer there. “Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)” A Blast of wind came out of Mizuki’s mouth, blowing both her and Kagami out the hole—down the precipice. This way, it’ll end here with both of us… The two began falling.

Kagami felt the air race past her. As if in slow motion (actually because of the speed she was falling), a raindrop landed on her—and then another, and another. She smiled. So it ends like this. Not a bad end…you can’t say I didn’t try. Mizuki had whispered something to her before they had fallen. What was it?

No matter what…I still consider you my friend.

Kagami smiled. We’re already dying, and she still says something like that… and then her eyes closed, just as she came in contact with something.

Mizuki looked at the cliff face flying past her. Hah…it wasn’t bad…It’s a pity I couldn’t have told Kirei beforehand… She could imagine his face—and then she heard someone scream in front of her. “Grab my hand dammit!” She opened her eyes—itno Kirei’s panicked face. Kirei repeated the request, in far more obscene terms—and Mizuki did. Instantly, he muttered, “Hirenkyaku”, the two charging in the air in a burst of chakra, right onto a cliff face. “Are you alright?” “Yes.” “What the hell wre you thinking of?”

Kagami opened her eyes. Well…This has got to be purgatory. It’s too dark for heaven, but too cold for hell…not to mention this always-moving ground. She looked over the edge—into a deep abyss. WTF?! THIS REALLY IS HELL “Dammit, don’t fall, I’m not too good at driving.” Kagami turned—there was no horny devil or bright angel, but Deidara turned around nervously. He lookedl ike he’d been crying. “Damn it, don’t just jump off a building like that…I almost killed myself saving you.” Kagami grinned faintly—and they saw another two people at the top, one in the white robes of a priest, the other in the green, heavier variety of House Hakura. She looked carefully—it was Mizuki and Kirei. Mizuki waved solemnly—as did Kagami. This is the last time I’ll be seeing you for a while. So long…My Friend.

The End

Epilogue:

Kagami and Deidara did, indeed, marry and revive the Akatsuki. Their daughter, Kuroi, was the mother of Narcissa/Whatever name she has now (someone edit this for me)

Kirei Hakura became the new head of the Hakura Noble House, and soon also married Mizuki. Their child, Miyako, had a child named Jan Hakura IV,

Nothing else, is there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic   Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narcissa's Grandmother's Fanfic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2