ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke H. Shinra
Jounin
Zeke H. Shinra

Male
Number of posts : 1311
Bloodline : You dont need to know
Married to : My Company
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
health:
(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Left_bar_bleue100934/100934(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Empty_bar_bleue  (100934/100934)
Chakra:
(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Left_bar_bleue100934/100934(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Empty_bar_bleue  (100934/100934)
experience:
(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Left_bar_bleue10093/10093(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Empty_bar_bleue  (10093/10093)

(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Empty
PostSubject: (Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies   (Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:25 am

Name: Zeke Griffon
Weapon: Triple Guns: Cerberus (Hand Gun), Griffon (Machine Gun), And Hydra (Rifle)
Overdrives/Limit breaks: Bullet Storm, Elemental Bullet, and Random Demons
Appearance: (Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies 950709532_l

Zeke sighed as he walked though the ShinRA Company Office building with his hands stuffed inside his coat pockets staring at the marble floor as he walked across it and down the hall in deep thought. How he hated being on guard duty, this is a job for some SOLDIER not a Turk! He shook his head and sighed again. There’s noting I can do about it might as well make the best of it. He thought grimly as he turned a corner. His foot steps echoed throughout the hallway as he headed toward the mess hall in hopes of picking up some dinner before they close. Zeke normally would have eaten by what is it? He looked at his watch. 11:16 but a certain red haired Turk had a little too much to drink back over at the pub and ended up throwing up all over Zeke’s suit. The Young Turk still disgusted over wasting three whole hours cleaning his Turk suit shivering he drove the memory to the back of his head. As he entered he looked around the dark soundless mess hall and noticed that the line was closed. Reno strikes again. He thought angrily as he turned on his heels and left the way he came.

“There must be a million better things I could be doing at the moment then playing guard dog.” He muttered as he entered the staff room and tested the door. “Locked…” He aggravatingly tried the knob again as it didn’t budge and fumbled around for his keys. “Where are those stupid things?” He asked himself as he heard an eco down the hall. “What the…” He turned around as the lights cut off leaving him in total darkness. “How ironic… a power company that forgot to pay their light bill.” He said grimly as his voiced echoed throughout the darkness filled hallway. He sighed as he took out his flash light and flashed it around the hallway and sighed yet another thing he would have to fix. “Somehow somewhere im pretty sure Reno has something to do with this.” He commented to himself as his heels clicked as he roamed the hallway.

He turned the corner and went down as he reached the basement door and turned the knob…it wouldn’t budge and groaned. “Why me…” He grimly asked the never ending darkness as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and pulled out his key chain that houses at least 50 totally different keys and sighed. I don’t remember having all these keys on this chain…He thought as five minutes passed and he was still looking for the right key. “Screw this I will fix it later…” He muttered as he rammed his shoulder into the door easily breaking the door off its hedges but at the result of falling down the stairs. “Ohh crap…” He gasped as he fell down the stairs and face planted the cold steel floor. He heard several different snickers inside his head and was alarmed but calmed down quickly when he recognized the voice. “Ohh shut up Chaos…” He thought as the snickering continued and only grew louder. Chaos is one of the four demonic creatures that where fused inside of him. A creature that strangely looks like one of the most powerful monsters called behemoth they both share the purple skin the massive strength and the towering figure this form is called Galian Beast. Another is a Frankenstein like monster named Death Gigas. Next is Hellmasker a mass murderer and lastly a vampire like monster called chaos. Chaos is the most powerful of the four and also the hardest to control. With all these different things fused inside his D.N.A he possesses a number of supernatural abilities and traits like enhanced, agility, speed, stamina and strength. Also due to the injection of chaos he doesn’t age.

He sighed as he lifted his face from the cold cruel floor and persisted to dust himself off. After he finished removing the dust from his suit he looked around for his flashlight. After a few minutes of no luck he sighed and started walking into the darkness. He continued walking as he squinted his eyes and looked around to try and make out the shapes and perhaps colors in the darkness. “I swear if Reno is behind this im going to kill him…” He sighed as he reached the reactor and clicked the switch as the massive generator sprung to life and warmed up as the lights flickered back on. “About time” He muttered as he looked around the previously pitch black room he was in. The room was pretty plain steel floor steel walls and a large generator in the middle. He looked down into the pit as he just noticed he was standing on a suspended platform that must be at least 200ft from the ground or so he had hoped was ground. He gulped as he looked from the newly named “pit of death” As chaos put it and turned away from the generator and walked out.

With light as his guide, the young Turk made it though the basement in half the time it took him to come down in the dark as he passed a room protected by a massive steel blast door he hadn’t noticed before in the dark. But then again he really didn’t notice anything in the dark. He stared in awe at the sear size of the door as he noticed the silver case that was his flash light. He liked that flash light and for some reason he coated the entire thing in silver and imbedded his sign inside the pricey metal called Cerberus. He crouched down to his knees and looked under the door and stared at the flashlight as it lay near some sort of ring devise. Not something he had ever heard about but he did over hear the president talking to his board members about “other dimensions” other then this one. He hadn’t believed a word the fat man had to say but then again the president did have a lot of “crazy” ideas that he sent Turks on to test and they usually had “unexpected”...”problems” . Zeke still had the memory of when the president said one of the WEAPONS Omega in particularly had lost most of his power throughout the years. Zeke who faced the WEAPON once and lost was doubtful of a WEAPON losing their power for something as dumb as ageing. But nether the less he and the rest of the Turks faced Omega and were quickly dispatched. Zeke shook away the painful memory of being thrown 80ft across the battlefield and straight into a bolder.

He got off his knees and brushed himself off as he entered the all access Turk pass code he was given as the blast doors cracked open and he squeezed himself though. The ring was in the middle of the room also on a suspended platform over another “pit of death” as chaos so eagerly reminded him as he presided to retrieve his flash light he noticed something on the ring. Zeke having a lot of common sense built up though the years knew not to touch strange things that have the ShinRA company logo on it but ignored his nagging mind telling him to stop. As he clipped on his flashlight onto his belt and moved to the ring. The ring it self looked like it was made of bronze and had many quince designs and words in it he didn’t recognize. He did interpret some words like Gate, Spira , Sin, Summoner, Zeke not being able to see all the designs and what he thought was words moved his hand to brush what he thought was dirt when the ring shot to life, and the designs lit up in a crimson light as a wave formed in the middle and looked like ripples in water as it started to suck him in. “What the hell?!” He gasped as he grab on the only thing available to him at the moment and that was one of the wires on the platform keeping it suspended. The portal like wave seemed to start closing when the wires snapped one by one as zeke and the ring fell. “Ohh god!” Zeke cried as he fell though the crimson portal several seconds before the ring crashed onto the ground completely destroyed. He fell thought the portal and saw several different realities and dimensions as he was engulfed in a bright light and was falling again and the last thing he felt was a cool rush of water as he fell into darkness…
Back to top Go down
http://somenarutorpg.forumotion.com
Zeke H. Shinra
Jounin
Zeke H. Shinra

Male
Number of posts : 1311
Bloodline : You dont need to know
Married to : My Company
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:
(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Left_bar_bleue10093/10093(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Empty_bar_bleue  (10093/10093)

(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies   (Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Chapter One: The Bond between a Summoner and her guardian…

………………...Zeke now knows what it feels like to be thrown from 200ft and hit the ground or more accurately water does it really matter though it still hurt like hell. Uhhhh what happened? He thought as he breathed in only to receive a lung full of water. “Arggg!!” He gasped as he quickly surfaced and breathed in deeply. He looked up and was blinded by the sun as he covered his eyes. “Ermm…what’s this midgar doesn’t have such clear skies or air for that matter. He looked around and midgar certainly doesn’t have a…ocean!?!?!?! Zeke was alarmed where the hell is he? He studied the history books and being 60 years old you seem to know a lot but somehow he didn’t know where he was. As zeke was in his own little world something hit him in the back of the head resulting in him going underwater again with said object. “What the…?!?!” He cried as he resurfaced and stared annoyingly at the ball as he heard a voice in the distance. “Heeeeeey you aright…sorry bout that!!!” Zeke glared daggers at the suppose culprit of throwing this ball against his head. He threw the ball in the air as he rose his left leg up and his right balled up fist back at it started to form into the Galian Beast’s fist. He normally wouldn’t use his demonic forms for such dumb matters but that ball must have killed a few dozen brain cells because that hurt and he was pissed!!! As the ball fell back down toward the earth he brought his fist down onto the ball and it shot across the water and right past the orange haired man he will soon know as wakka. The ball imbedded itself into one of the nearby rocks as steam is seen forming off the ball as the rock cracked and broke apart.

The entire group of colorful clothed men stared in awe at the sheer power of that punch as the stranger swam his way to shore and attempted to ring his fancy clothing. Wakka just snapping out of his trance ran up to the stranger and put him in a headlock. “Heey that was a nice shot brother!!” Zeke not likening people touching him reversed the poor man as he fell on the ground with a loud thump! “Uhhhh wakka groaned as he rolled off his back and tried to stand. “Don’t touch me…” Zeke muttered as he looked around the area he was in. It looked like a beach and by the look of its not very large, considering these peoples clothing the area wasn’t very technology advanced either. Wakka ignoring the shooting pain throughout his entire back confronted the well dressed stranger. “Hey what was that for?!? He asked angrily as zeke looked at him bored and asked. “Where am I? What time is it? Who are you? Do you have a phone? Wakka not knowing what a phone was tried to answer him. “What is a phone? And im wakka the captain of the besaid aurochs blitz ball team. Zeke was not interested in this fool’s life story. “Um yeah sure…now can you tell me wukka’ Wakka’ He interrupted me as I rolled my eyes. “Yeah of course wakka can you tell me where the closest city is? “Well brother besaid is too small to house a city but we have a village just north of here. Zeke sighed. Just great a village he doubted they would be any use to him but better then standing here being pummeled by balls. “Well follow me…ohhh yeah Practice over!!” He yelled to the team as he nodded and ran up though the trail leading to village. “Come on if you think you can keep up!” He sprinted off into the trees as zeke sighed and quickly followed after. They hike to the village was a tiring one and he swore he saw a few things more then once, and was about to question wakka about his navigation skills when the reached the village.

(Zeke’s P.O.V)
As we entered the village I was shocked. No really how can you even consider this a village let me count one two three…about six tiny huts and some temple like thing this hardly qualifies as a village. I sighed and walked though the village. “Hey…Zeke that’s you name right?” Wakka asked me. “Yes…” I replied still not forgiving him for knocking me with a ball. “You know the prayer right” What prayer I have four demons inside of me is that a good enough reason not to…I thought annoyingly as he did some dumb hand jester I assumed was the prayer as I minced it as best as I could. “Not bad with some practice you will master it.” I decided to forgive him he didn’t seem like the kind to randomly attack people with a hard ball for no reason. “Hey wakka you know a place I can lay down for a bit im kind of tired.” Wakka grinned as he pulled me into a hut. “Sure use mine take a nap you look bushed il come back later I need to do some err “business.” Before I had a chance to ask him what he meant he was already out the hut and was heading toward the temple. I shrugged none of my business as I lie down on the soft cot-like bed and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up and crawled out of the cot and dozily tried to wake up as I looked around. “Wakka? Wakka!?” No one answered my call expect the gentle wind blowing against the hut as I sighed. “Must still be at the temple I guess.” I shrugged when I fully woken on and left the hut. I looked around and saw some children playing tag and some old people talking on the ground I smiled not a bad place to live but it’s to slow for me. I turned my view toward the temple and started walking, I climbed the steps and entered to two monks bowing at me as I walked past them and saw wakka arguing with I supposed was the high priest. Keeping to myself I looked around the temple as my eye caught view of a tall man in a cloak holding a staff. The named engraved inside was High Summoner Braska. “Ehh Braska never heard of him…” Strangely as soon as I said that the room grew quiet as I felt many eyes on me when I remembered what wakka used earlier. “Umm…but I suppose I don’t remember anything due to sin’s toxin…” That seemed to work as everyone presided with their business. “This place is boring” I muttered as I turned around to leave when I heard a female voice inside my head. “Don’t go…” The voice begged as I looked around for the source. “Please…don’t leave me…” The voice sounded tired weak barely a whisper but loud enough so that I could hear it. “Help…me…I beg of you…I don’t want to be alone anymore…” I noticed the voice was coming from the room up stairs as I sprinted past the monk that yelled at me. Where are you going?!? That room is for Summoners and guardians only!!!” He yelled at me. “Like I care!!” I yelled back as I burst though the door.

Im not sure what made me do it maybe it was that female inside my head or maybe it was my natural Turk duty to protect everyone im not sure but she sounded like she needed help and ill provide it! The way was pretty straight forward touch a glyph it glows a rock formation forms stick a sphere in it push it in place and walk though the door. Yep even I can do that. “What’s the matter with you!?! A voice cried as I looked back and saw wakka. “Well your half way already might as well go the rest ehh? I nodded hesitantly as we boarded the elevator and was dropped about 10ft. What’s the use of that? That’s why they made stairs. I thought plainly as we walked into the room. The next few moments ill never forget when a lightning bolt was shot dangerously close to my head from some gothic woman that wore at least 50 belts and some giant blue cat rushed me into the wall.

“Oh…god…I think I felt my ribs crack.” I gasped as wakka pulled the lion like thing off me and I fell to my knees gasping for air. “Sorry bout that Zeke he doesn’t like strangers.” Yeah tell me that BEFORE a giant blue lion rushes me into a wall…thanks for nothing wakka. I though angrily as I stood up and held my chest in pain. After a few hours of waiting I heard that voice again in my head. “Come in…” It sounded even weaker. I walked up to the door only to be shoved away by the blue lion again and fell onto the floor once again in pain. “Please lend me your strength.” The voiced begged as I felt my blood boil this overgrown cat is getting in my way and helping that girl well im not having it!! I thought enraged as Chaos took over my body and I stood up and walked to the door leaving a trail of crimson black aura and reached the door again. The lion tired to punch me when I violently grabbed his fist and threw him into a statue and resulted in him being knocked out cold as I walked in and the door closed. When chaos retreated back into my body my vision cleared from crimson tint to normal, as I saw an unconscious girl on the floor. I jogged over to her and crouched down. “Hey…are you aright?” I asked her as I nudged her a bit and rolled her over and gasped. She is beautiful I thought as I unconsciously stroked her soft brown hair and I casted cure on her. After casting it though I strangely felt warm around my body like someone was holding me in their embrace and that there was another presence other then my demons inside my head. It wasn’t exactly uncomfortable it was like someone was hugging my cold body and pressing against me with their warm body. I didn’t know what Im feeling and for some reason I felt very….sleepy I rubbed my eyes as I fell onto the floor and fell into darkness…
Back to top Go down
http://somenarutorpg.forumotion.com

(Alt Dimension) Spira's lost Legacies
Page 1 of 1