ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lake of loneliness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Genin
Arashi

Male
Number of posts : 388
Bloodline : Sharingan
Married to : with suki =D
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake of loneliness   Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:55 pm

i know...it's just...i feel so weak...as i see how everyone else is progressing and learning new jutsus...i stay back....
Back to top Go down
Hakushin S. Tanden
Genin
Hakushin S. Tanden

Male
Number of posts : 341
Bloodline : Tanden Clan: Bear Aspects
Married to : No one
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake of loneliness   Lake of loneliness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:07 pm

*appears and walks to anothr end to the lake with arm wraped*
Back to top Go down
http://naruto101.forumotion.com

Lake of loneliness
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5