ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
anthony aburame
Genin
anthony aburame

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
health:
Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony   Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:10 am

thats cause his blood line is crap i have roughly 300,000 bugs plus the ones i called and he controled them all how can any genin have that much chakra
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Number of posts : 844
Bloodline : Necros Clan, Default Element: Earth
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony   Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 am

-.-'...

You lost bcuz you didnt prepare an efficient strat against me...1). You never stated prev. how many bugs were in the swarm...and 300,000bugs wud be a bit much for a GENIN indeed *coughchecksanthonysrankcough* and 2). You failed to think of another efficient back-up plan, (the dead dont have pheremones.)

You didnt study my blood-line, nor any of my prev. fights. That was ur fault. Just recently i realized i might have to fight 2 Uchiha...and if you check the Battle Arena you wud realize...who have i been fighting lately??? UCHIHAS!!!

You have been ninja-ed, and you lost, GET OVER IT.
Back to top Go down
anthony aburame
Genin
anthony aburame

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony   Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:38 am

ill pone u next time when i have more then three moves
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony   Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:39 am

^^ ok!!! kool...
Back to top Go down
anthony aburame
Genin
anthony aburame

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony   Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:39 am

but till then lets be allies train and fight each other
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony   Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:14 am

fair deal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony   Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 3-Shinjin vs. Anthony
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4