ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male
Number of posts : 912
Bloodline : Necros
Married to : none
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
health:
Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Left_bar_bleue0/0Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Left_bar_bleue0/0Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Empty
PostSubject: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:22 pm

bored-5 skeletons stand unflinching infront of me and dassal is coiled next to me-
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Number of posts : 844
Bloodline : Necros Clan, Default Element: Earth
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:34 pm

ANY genin???
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:36 pm

hahahaha if it isnt well i was looking for new blood but i see no reason not too-1 skeleton becomes a sowrd as 2 tackle u-
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:40 pm

*raises eyebrow*

-as the 2 skeletons tackle me, they are impaled and skattered by spikes growing from my bone armor (lv. 7 (7skeletons strong))-

is that all?

-spikes recede-

-i pull out lv. 5 Bone sword-
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:41 pm

well no -preforms handsigns as the ground below u sinks in and the 2 skeletons reform -
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:45 pm

(where did you learn that jutsu? Ur the wind element right, so how are you able to sink my feet into the earth again?)

-Mortisha slides next to me and pulls me out while dismembering her own head to re-skatter the skeletons-

- i climb out-

(explain now!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:48 pm

(its snake wave and i expected u to jump out of the way and to know that)
-a large snake rises from the hole bitting ur leg-
(if u dont belive me check out the necros training)
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:50 pm

(where did you learn it?)

-as snake rises up i slash at its head, cracking its skull open and sending back into the abyss-

-charges chakra to my feet and rockets out of there-

(well?...)
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:52 pm

hahaha bloody fool -stands there waiting-
(read prev. post)
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:02 pm

(oh ok...i just read it)

-as ishi is waiting, Mortisha is already charging at him at full-speed, mouth open for a tasty bite...-

-i flip over and land 50yds from sink pit-
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:04 pm

-smiles as dassal tackles and wrappes around mortisha and another snake rises from the sink pit-well then
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:07 pm

(is this not a summoning jutsu? If it is you show it by cutting yourself and using ur blood...thats how summonings are done...)

-kicks off the ground and slashes thru the snake, over the pit, breaking skeletons as i pass, zipping past dassal and tish, and charge str8 4 ishi-
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:10 pm

(no tho she never said if u could only have one snake or more pop up and im assuming more than 1)
-the 2 skeletons in front of me tackle u before u reach me as the sink pit becomes level with the ground-
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:12 pm

-slashes thru skeletons easily w/ lv5 bone sword and stands infront of Ishi-

so, is that all?
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:14 pm

well ur sowrd is fairly strong -the other skeletons form into my sowrd lvl five sowrd- prehaps two strong for wat i can throw at u
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:17 pm

*grins*

-skeleton limbs emerge from my bone armor and hold Ishi's arms and hands out to his sides-

did u think it was gonna be that fair and easy??
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:19 pm

well no -dassa lhead is broking off and she breaks apart and the bones shoot at the back of ur head-
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:25 pm

-turns and orders Tish to block dassal indefinately-

-turns back to Ishi, and brings my bone sword to his throat-

you have a long way to go young padawa....
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:28 pm

(lol wrong movie..eh show/movie i dont know)well u might find a blade of bone at ur throat one day mabye sooner than u waould like to think-smiles-
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:32 pm

-smiles back-

i take that as an admission of defeat?
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:34 pm

yes and i have no regreats(if haku gets his bloody(bleep) on then i might actually win our rematch)
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:35 pm

lol...you prob will...
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:36 pm

now this isnt exactly the most pleasnt position in the world could u let go
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:38 pm

-releases Ishi-

now finish ur other match!!! lol...
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:40 pm

the one with haku cause thats the only other one and im waiting for him to post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin   Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishikawa Necros vs any other genin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next