ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female
Number of posts : 129
Bloodline : sound maniplutaion and snake control
Married to : engaged to shika-kun
Registration date : 2008-01-10

autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Empty
PostSubject: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:20 pm

(made a new accout with the same name as my old one becuz it would work)

Shikari:
looks autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Acharaofastory
wears: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Sakura___Akatsuki_style_by_Sammi_ch attitude: nice a lil slow but understands everything she is the nice twin of her and yami

Yami(when shikari mades a clone of her):
looks autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Anime3-1egda and wears was in teh pic
yami is a evil bitchy rude person arrogant and pissed off easily...she is sealed in side shikari for reasons.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura
Sunokage
Jan Hakura

Male
Number of posts : 735
Bloodline : Snow Kage/Quincy Pontifex
Married to : Dating Hope
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Chakra:
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
experience:
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Left_bar_bleue123243534543324342/12345678923132autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Empty_bar_bleue  (123243534543324342/12345678923132)

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm

(what do you think about my finished fanfic?)
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:53 pm

its good i really liked it so i printed it out nd shwed my friends ot they thought it was good actually we all think its awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:48 pm

Shiakri and yami born to kuroi but yami was dying they took her spirit and put it in Shiakri the seal a snake marking rounf her tummy but why shikari's can be cold hearted at time is because when she was birn she was pae pale like orochimaru and when she turned 5 her parnets began hating her as did the others all except her grandmother Kagami.

when yami is ready to come out shikaris doesnt let her alot so when yami or shikaris mad mad the snake on shikaris tummy seems to slither up to her chest and split into two snake heads with open mouths they go and stop one on each shoulder.the snake on the right shoulder has a red eye with a red pupil the other snake has yellow eye with black slit.

Daiki and Saiki(yami's snake) were giving to them by kaami.daiki and saiki can talk so normal humans can understands them u just have to listen closly hehe
daiki and saii are as big as an anaconda and saiki is black with red eyes and a red daimond on her forehead
daiki is black with yellow eyes and a yellow daimond onher forehead
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Shiakri was very rude and cold hearted until a while ago when she met someone who was able to make her realize love is the storngest emotion a ninja can have...
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:12 pm

family tree

Great grandparents Tayuya and Orochimaru
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Tayuya
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Orochimaru

Grandparents Kagami and Deidara
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Girl99
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Deidara

Parents Kuroi and her dad Bonan
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Animeprincess
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Papa
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:02 pm

if u wanna knw more about shikaris grandmother read jan hakuras wonderfull fanfic(narcissa's grandmother fanfic)
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:57 am

~~last day of training before the exams~~

"WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR SENSEI!!" a girl with blue hair yelled out.shikari responsed "calm down Yoko he'll be here soon."another girl responsed to shikairs response by saying" well well well she talks Shikari i have to say that i didn't think you could talk at all being so weak..".a pissed off shikari responsed"shut the fuck up or i'll beat your ass Karin.""oh im so scare"karin replied."Shikari ingored her."Yoko said"fine."shikari turned away from the both of them feeling a prescene in the tree above her she looks up and says"Hello Tamaki-sensei." her sensei jumped down and smiled at shikari then he loked away thinking she turned out to be a great kunochi maybe she'll become otokage someday....

Mitaki Yoko(last first) autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Anime-ninja002

Ishiro Karin autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC AHawksBestFriend

Tamaki-sensei
autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Grass

autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC TheDragonPhoenixandSakuraTreethis is a pic of shikari yoko and Karin on the nite of a festival
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Yokos info shes the goof ball of teh group her sensei says shes best in weaponry which was very ture

Karin is the bish of teh group and the weakest (think of sakura in the nbaruto and sasuke before shipuden)

tamaki sensei is the person that keeps shiakri in order and prevents her from hurting karin
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:41 pm

~~ chunnin exams :the pairs to fight~~

Mair Kira vs Din Rikun

Higurash Kyoko vs Ishiro Karin

Misaki Yoko vs Shikari

Din rikun autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Bluedude

Kira Mair autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC __Limitless___by_Lasaro

Higurash kyoko autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Guy-2

(leave ameesse or pm on whos match u want 1st
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:35 pm

"YEA!"karin shouted out loud seeing that she went against a boy that she dislikes greatly.
"noo way im not battling yoko/shikari" shikari and yoko said at teh same time
"u to hav etwo go against each other im sry "their sensei said
yoko glared at shikari"if we are to battle i gues were enemies...ill do wat ever take to defeat u"
shikari looked away then gklres back:if thats how u want it u'll have to suffer gretaly to beat me maybe even death.."
"girls girls stop"their sensei said
shikari jump sonto a near by buildng and dissappeared
yoko walks away to train.
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku Kirameku
Taiyoukage
Shikataoku Kirameku

Male
Number of posts : 224
Bloodline : Energy Manipulation (form of lightning manipulation)
Married to : Engaged to Shikari♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:01 pm

*is watching from seat* ooh...this is good...*wants to jump in and snuggle shikari to wish her luck on her fight*
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:09 pm

~~the 1st match~~

Karin vs Kyoko

~~2nd match Kira vs Rikun/``

~~final match shikari vs yoko~~

**a conference with the elders(daikis story on it)~~(daikis pov)

tamaki:y did u put yoko vs shaikri u now w at will happened !
head elder: yes we have discussed that yoko will kil shikari inthis batle hopefullly(they dont knw bout yami)
Tamaki:but still best friends ruined becuz one ha to kill the other?
2nd elder:so wat u didnt kill on like u were told one her first nisson
tamaki:shes my student! i cant kill my student !
3rd elder:u may go now tamaki
tamaki:but-..-does finish becuz he is zapped out of the room-
last elder:it is decided yoko wil kill shikari..
_with my hearing done i left the place to find shikari--

(yokos pov now)

im thinking of the battle to come i must win this battle i must kill her...

(karins pov)
danm i thought i just get along wit the girland she has to die..
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:00 pm

1st natch Rikun vs kira was a tie
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:28 am

match two karin vs kyoko----(that means the shes in here are Karin)

after two hours of intense battle karin almost out of chakra was on a tree branch panting and thinking i have to win this even if it means death...
karin felt a clod blade up against her back and jumped down landing in fornt of a clone of kyoko .Karin performed handsigns and in one last justu which she caledDance of Posion Sakura blades(it uses alot of chakra and if u barely have any like karin it kills u) sakura blades form around kyoko spinning an dsliceing him it kills him because of the posion in it-examer:Winner Ishiro Karin!-thats the last thing she heard before falling down and her hand on her head as she thinks man i start to get along with shikari and i die and i win and idie...how weirdshe ended her thinking ther her hand falls off her head becomein cold and limp

tamaki thinksshe did win but she died....

Examier:Next match!Yoko vs SHIKARI!
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku Kirameku
Taiyoukage
Shikataoku Kirameku

Male
Number of posts : 224
Bloodline : Energy Manipulation (form of lightning manipulation)
Married to : Engaged to Shikari♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 am

*drops the popcorn in shock* get the friggin paramedics!!!
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:44 am

medic nin to the otokage :ishiro karin is dead she used up her life in the last attack and Kyoko is dead from her attack..

otokage:then we will give them a funeral tomaorrow now go.
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:10 pm

yoko: how could this of happened?

shikari karin....

tamaki:at least she won..
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:49 am

examier :Shikari and Yoko please come down for your fight

shikari-starts to go down but her sensei cp,mes and hugs her shikari nods and says Hai-
Tamaki:win this battle dear nomatter wat.
yoko-down ther waiting as shiakri comes down-

examiner:Begin!
yoko: Im not gonna go easy on your ass Shiakri you'll die by my hand if i have too.
Shikari" Shut up and attack me byatch dont get to cocky either!-daiki uncurls from around her neckand is nextto shiakri-
YOko's fox:-nextto yoko-
yoko Kymaia attack that snake!-the fox run towards the snake-
shikari:Daiki attack that Fox!-daiki slithers towards the fox-

YOko -in stance-
shiakri in stance doing handsigns- Swords of the poisoned fangs!-two snake fangs appear filled with a blaxckish fluid and she rushes at yoko=
Yoko:Fire paws!-her hands catch on fire and she rushes towrads shikari and a full battle begins(not giong throu all the details)
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:03 pm

after 4 hrs the battle still going=======

YOko-panting- You must die!

shikari:one thing i wanted to kknow is why i need to die- shrugs as a voic ein her head tells her tp put blood on the snake marks she doe sit and it grows up wards and each head is on a shoulder half of shikari turns darker skin color the heai turns red on that half as does the eyes- Yami Fusion!
yoko: wat the hell?-she says as dark chakra begins to swril around shiakri-
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 am

yoko:alrite then ! Sakura Bombs~0sakura petals drop on shikari and exlode when they land on her but its not affecting her-

Shikari/Yami : Hebi no HoKaze(snake of firewind)-fire and wid in the form of a gaint snale engulfs yoko slicing and buring yoko=

yoko:damn...=she performs handsigns - Fox tranfsormation!-her fox jumps on her and they merget ogether breaking the fire wind snake -
Back to top Go down
Shikari/Yami/Daiki
Genin
Shikari/Yami/Daiki

Female

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:07 pm

shikari/yami: Demon Snake twins!-two snakes make of chakra form-

Yoko:FOx fire!(thinks shippo from inuyasha people!!)

shikari/yami dogdes that and sends the snakes for yoko and she pulls out a flute and plays a high note that is hard to reach and it would pirece ur eardrums-

yoko-covers her ears but its to late they are bleeding from the inside making her deaf-

shikari:thanks yami for the help but ill handle her..
yami:(her spirit appears in fornt of shikari) no prob -the chakra stop swirling around shikari as shikari returns normal but she attacks yoko with firece force-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC   autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

autobiography of shikari yami and daiki (this is narcissaINC
Page 1 of 1