ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley Rosalina Metsuki
Otokage,Metsuki Clan Prodigy,Admin,Webmaster,Sexy-Sexy
Otokage,Metsuki Clan Prodigy,Admin,Webmaster,Sexy-Sexy
Ashley Rosalina Metsuki

Female
Number of posts : 938
Bloodline : Shinigami Leader, BBE {Shining Diamond Blade}
Married to : Dating Demon,He is mine so no girl could have him!
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Chakra:
Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
experience:

Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths Empty
PostSubject: Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths   Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Prelouge

After the death of Sasori,Deidra and Itatchi the akatsuki continued their actions.After certain points in times they all died out.These are the stories on how they died out.Some of these may be brutal while others are sad.Canon characters might appear through these various stories.There are parts depending on a character of the akatsuki.....enjoy!

Part 1-Konan
Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths Konan

"Shut Up!" yelled Tobi."If you dont give my flower back right now,im gunna kill you" angrily exclaimed Konan."Wat if i dont?" asked Tobi.Then you'll die a horrible death,said Konan.ENOUGH! yelled Pein,give her the damn flower back.Tobi hands Konan the flower and mutters "What A Whore".Pein says "Tobi and Konan,your turn to try and get the Kyuubi".Konan and Tobi say yes sir!.They arrive at Konaha and Tobi holds off the ninja at the gate as Konan continues running through the vilage looking for Naruto.She then is grabbed by Tsunade and punched.Tsundade yells "Get the fuck off of my village!" and continued fighting her.Konan kept using her paper thingy while Tsunade easily took her down.Konan then ran,grabbed Tobi and fled away from Konaha.On her way back to the Akatsuki Hideout back in the Wind Country she was stopped by Gaara and Temari.Tobi quickly went to handle gaara while Konan tried to escape but Temari found her.Temari drew her fan and said "Lets settle this" and Konan said "whatever...dont be such a bit-.Temari slapped her across the face then does Wind Scythe Jutsu.She then does it again with an entire tree falling on Konan.Konan substitues then chases at Temari.Temari defends with her fan then slaps Konan with the fan.Konan then turned Temari's fan into paper then ripped it.Konan kept hitting Temari.Temari thought hard "omg,i need help".Then Konan pauses out of nowhere.She was caught by shadow possesion,Shikamaru was there.He lazily says "You helped me,time to return the favor".He gets to her then uses shadow bind,choking her.Konan substitued but he caught her in shadow possesion before she does.Shikamaru uses this time to think up a statgey.Shikamaru then sees sand then releases the possesion as Gaara uses sand coffin,crushes Konan's bones and kills her.Gaara explains that Tobi ran away and how much of a whimp he is.Shikamaru explains he had a stratgey to beat her.Temari yells about her ripped up fan.Konan was dead and that was the best of it.Back at the hideout Tobi explained to Pein what happened and Tobi handed Pein Konan's finger,the finger she had her ring on,it was burst off during the sand coffin.Tobi was so carefree about it as he didnt even care and he handed Pein her flower also.

Coming Soon:Hidan
Back to top Go down
https://shinobipath.forumotion.com

Original Akatsuki,The Final Deaths
Page 1 of 1