ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kaguya Nindo way

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Madara Uchiha
Genin
Daniel Madara Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
The Kaguya Nindo way Left_bar_bleue150/150The Kaguya Nindo way Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Chakra:
The Kaguya Nindo way Left_bar_bleue150/150The Kaguya Nindo way Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
experience:
The Kaguya Nindo way Left_bar_bleue100/100The Kaguya Nindo way Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Kaguya Nindo way Empty
PostSubject: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:13 am

A Kaguya fights to his Stongest Abiltie and Kills anyone that gets in there way even if its there Family member
to Gain Full Kaguya Power you must do these Steps

Gain Power Like Kimimaro(Daniel,Chishio Has)
Full Controll of the Kaguya Seal(Daniel,chishio has)
Kill more then 1 Kaguya member or Kill a Best friend,and or Die and become a Shinigami(Daniel Has)
Must have a death match and win(Daniel has)
Killed another member and Saved him or kill your Closest Kaguya Member-Brother,sister,dad,probaly brother XD(Daniel Has)
If you do Theses Your the Stongest Kaguya Memeber you Gain Full Controll of your Kaguya Power and it gets Stonger Every Rank you go from
chunnin,Joninn,Kage,

Once you've done those Steps you'll be the Stongest Kaguya Member and you will be a Leader

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Number of posts : 844
Bloodline : Necros Clan, Default Element: Earth
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
The Kaguya Nindo way Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kaguya Nindo way Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
The Kaguya Nindo way Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kaguya Nindo way Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:15 am

THAT is a Load of Bull and you know it...
Back to top Go down
Daniel Madara Uchiha
Genin
Daniel Madara Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:
The Kaguya Nindo way Left_bar_bleue100/100The Kaguya Nindo way Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:16 am

Now Hold on and Let me Finesh it
Back to top Go down
Daniel Madara Uchiha
Genin
Daniel Madara Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:19 am

Now ready it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jin kaguya
Genin
Jin kaguya

Male
Number of posts : 215
Bloodline : Kaguya
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:21 am

The closest kaguya brother to me is.............. Chis...... brother, this is a lot of crap
Back to top Go down
http://narutoworlds.forumotion.com
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Number of posts : 844
Bloodline : Necros Clan, Default Element: Earth
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:21 am

ok, atleast now I approve...
Back to top Go down
Daniel Madara Uchiha
Genin
Daniel Madara Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:08 am

Hmmmm
You say this out of Stupidity
Chis wanted to be as stong as me in my Old form so i Did
You not going to Hate me When i Save you one day...
Back to top Go down
Jin kaguya
Genin
Jin kaguya

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:52 am

Pfffft If you ever kill me brother......... You might never be able to find me................ but if you do......... then that's that.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Madara Uchiha
Genin
Daniel Madara Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Your Lucky i didnt Kill you When i killed chishio
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male
Number of posts : 912
Bloodline : Necros
Married to : none
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:25 pm

chis didnt die
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:29 pm

or u brought him back
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:30 pm

righty then
-walks out-
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:36 pm

-walks in- well
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:37 pm

hmmmmmmmm....wait a min.
-goes to shin vs jin in the battle arena-
Back to top Go down
Jin kaguya
Genin
Jin kaguya

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:51 pm

So, I probably am lucky brother..... but OH WAIT! YOU WHERE PARALYZED, AND COULDN'T TOUCH ME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kaguya Nindo way   The Kaguya Nindo way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kaguya Nindo way
Page 1 of 1