ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Necros Spar.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Number of posts : 844
Bloodline : Necros Clan, Default Element: Earth
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
Necros Spar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Necros Spar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Necros Spar. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Necros Spar. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

Necros Spar. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:10 am

-turns around and dismantles the skeleton from the waist-down with my bone-kunai-

-walks around carrion wall and advances toward Ishikawa-

(sry, but ash also said we can only use carrion wall once per battle...)
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male
Number of posts : 912
Bloodline : Necros
Married to : none
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:12 am

(o fine) a skeloton rises and pulls of ur snake with my help ripping it in two
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:15 am

-my skeletons rush to find thier proper opponents-

i thot i took care of this in the beginning...

-i kick down the skeleton near me and walk over it b4 it starts to reform-

-vertebrea from my bone snake dismantle and fly at you like homing shurieken-
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:16 am

(we need to get you an element next time sensei is around...)
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:19 am

stabed by bone snakes vertabrea and falls to one knee charging at shinjin in last effort
(were close to the battle so one simply grabbed your snake with a free hand)

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am

-waits until Ishikawa is just the right distance...then kicks him right in the jaw and watches him do a quasi-back-flip onto the dirt-
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:22 am

I fall as gracefully as i can and stager to my feet ready to fend off anything
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:26 am

*laughs out loud*

were done...you did well, infact, you cud prob beat most genin, just dont go up against Chishio or Sumi...im pretty sure theyve got one over ya...but other than them, ur good to go. well done

-skeletons reform back into bone coffin, the origional five hop in, the coffin closes and Mortisha the Bone Snake coils around it-

Lets go back...
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:27 am

fine by me
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:29 am

yeah

-looks back-

that was epic back there...

-slings coffin over my back and walks out of the arena-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necros Spar.   Necros Spar. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necros Spar.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2