ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Blood Village Crypt

Go down 
+5
Xanatose Uchiha
Shikari/Yami/Diaki
Ishikawa Necros
Drake Metsuki
Shinjin Necros
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Number of posts : 844
Bloodline : Necros Clan, Default Element: Earth
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Character sheet
health:
The Blood Village Crypt Left_bar_bleue0/0The Blood Village Crypt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
The Blood Village Crypt Left_bar_bleue0/0The Blood Village Crypt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

The Blood Village Crypt Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:28 pm

*I stand in front of the entrance and walk inside. Great stone tombs encase the past great shinobi of the Blood Village.*
"Perfect."
*I perform handsigns and the stone tombs break open and the remains therein walk out and pile upon one another*
*They form a massive bone-throne, with shelves and coffee table set complete with a rocking chair*
"Ahhh. I am home."
*Sits on throne and rests his feet on the coffee table*
Back to top Go down
Drake Metsuki
Vizard Member/Kage/Administrator
Vizard Member/Kage/Administrator
Drake Metsuki

Male
Number of posts : 33
Location : I remain in the darkness...I will always stay there.
Bloodline : Kage//Admin
Married to : No one T.T
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character sheet
health:
The Blood Village Crypt Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Blood Village Crypt Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Chakra:
The Blood Village Crypt Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Blood Village Crypt Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:34 pm

"Hey! Stop stealing my techniques!" Drake says sitting on his own throne made of stone.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-kingdom.forumotion.com
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male
Married to : Equip: Tri-Force: Power, A Bone Serpent encrested Bone Coffin, and 10 Soul Pills

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:29 am

You have ur damned Kage office!!! Atleast give me peace in my own abode...
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:35 am

*walks in after slaughtering Chishio*
Damn noob had his brother save his sorry ass, I wonder if all akatsuki are that honorable.
*lounges upon his throne and plays whimsically with a skull*
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:55 am

*gets up and focuses his chakra*

-the bones begin to rattle and shake, then they begin doing 'the wave', sending random body parts and bones to the coffee table, as it makes a complete circuit around the crypt, a complete skeleton is formed on the coffee table-

"Ahhh...there you are..."

*places hands over the skeleton and concentrates*

"................................???...................oh...i...see....hmm......well.....you would be very usefull indeed!"

*gets serious and places hands on the top of the skeletons skull*

-waits and gathers chakra-

"Soul-Extraction Jutsu!!!!"

-Necros chakra floods the entire skeleton from the inside out, and begins pulsating with an errie hazy purple glow, I concentrate harder...-

[6 hours later]

-Exhausted, I release the finished jutsu and slowly open the jaw of the skull. Inside is a bright yellow Soul Pill, seething with Necros chakra-

"Ok...now lets get to the hard part..."

*A little drowsy, I make my way to the a small 1x1x1 bone box, and place the Soul Pill inside*

*After closing the lid, I hold the box in my hands so that it is completely concealed, and try to push my hands toether as tight as I can*

*I take a deep breath*

-Concentrating healing chakra in one hand, and pure Necros chakra in the other, I begin: "Soul-Printing Jutsu!!!". I concentrate both forms of chakra in through the bone box, into the Soul Pill. Maintaining the concentration of both chakras, continually adding pressure on the box, and now the box begins gyratng in my palms...-

[half hour goes by]

*Slowly I manage to place the box back on its shelf b4 I pass out on the ground...*
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:01 am

*wakes up and gets the Soul Pill out of the box and 'picks' another skeleton*

"this one will do."

*repeats process once more*

"Ah, a red colored one...how predictable..."

*Falls on face in the middle of the room*
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:04 am

[wakes up]

Hmmm...I need to find a way to carry my minions...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I focus my chakra....3 skeletons completely dissassemble and reform into a coffin of human bone, where-in i cram 5 more-

*Attaches leather straps to the coffin, sligs it over my shoulder and heads to the battle field*
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:20 pm

*walks in after an intense battle with ama*

-dust flows in after me and reforms into the skeletons her blew apart-

ahhh...

*jumps on to the throne and begins to rest*
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:46 am

-skeleton drags in my body, which is writhing in pain and agony-

[6 hours of intense pain and agony go by]

*my eyes snap open, and I have a serious migraine*

"Ahhh mannn....Damn Daniel!!! Curse them!!! The vizards...how could I kill a vizard?..."

-Book whose cover is made of leather and bone flys from across the room and into my hands...it is titled The History of the Necros Clan-
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:37 am

-continues reading-
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male
Number of posts : 912
Bloodline : Necros
Married to : none
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:34 pm

lovely abode
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:38 pm

*looks up and grins*

is it not?

-waves hand and a near-by pile of bones shakes and rattles and forms into chair behind Ishikawa-

have a seat...tell me, are there others whom i am also not aware of that are in our clan and wandering this o' so lonely and forsaken world?
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:43 pm

*sits down*

i know no others in the clan
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:45 pm

hmmm...well, i can only hope that the remnants of our clan show up eventually...oh well...

Lets teach you some Necros genin jutsu...wat wud you like to learn first?
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:46 pm

however it will grow trust me
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:47 pm

umm the easist
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:48 pm

ahhh...so there are others...so which jutsu wud you like to learn now???
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:50 pm

Ok...lets try Cleansing Meditation Jutsu...
Just let ur body relax, just relax and let your body do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:51 pm

um sorry for snooping but i must confess whats this talk of war with ash
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:51 pm

*relaxes*
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:52 pm

relaxes some more
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:53 pm

*watches him relax*
more, you need to be almost unconscious...it takes time so just let yourself go...

and where did you read about war?
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:54 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
what sorry its late
Back to top Go down
Ishikawa Necros
Genin
Ishikawa Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:54 pm

ummmmmmm in the blood village feild
Back to top Go down
Shinjin Necros
Genin
Shinjin Necros

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:55 pm

O.o
*smacks Ishikawa*
Pay attention!!! So where did you hear about war?

Try the jutsu again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Village Crypt   The Blood Village Crypt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood Village Crypt
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next