ShinobiPath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShinobiPath

A rpg game which will have the path of a true shinobi.In this action packed rpg you could build clans, battle and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Inuzuka
Genin
Corey Inuzuka

Male
Number of posts : 617
Bloodline : Inuzuka clan
Married to : dating: Ami
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Character sheet
health:
Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Left_bar_bleue0/0Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Left_bar_bleue0/0Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
experience:

Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Empty
PostSubject: Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)   Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:38 am

*makes a clone of me and gets ready*

Shima: *barks*

lets do it boy
Back to top Go down
Corey Inuzuka
Genin
Corey Inuzuka

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)   Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:42 am

alright Shima time to get this done lets learn some jutsus

Shima: *jump son my head*

*i go on all fours and Shima goes on my back*
Back to top Go down
Corey Inuzuka
Genin
Corey Inuzuka

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)   Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:49 am

shima do it now *i focus with a lot of energy*

Shima: *begins to change but only goes half way to human form*

come on shima we need to focus more

*shima goes back t normal*
Back to top Go down
Corey Inuzuka
Genin
Corey Inuzuka

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)   Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:54 am

*i focus harder and chakra flows around me*

Shima: *changes into a complete form of me and then stabs beside me*
Back to top Go down
Corey Inuzuka
Genin
Corey Inuzuka

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)   Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:56 am

YAY good job Shima you learned man beast clone

Shima:*barks joyfully*
Back to top Go down
Corey Inuzuka
Genin
Corey Inuzuka

Male

Character sheet
health:
Chakra:
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)   Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:39 pm

*walks in on a crutch*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)   Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey's training (sensais feel free to show up)
Page 1 of 1